Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could (Prime) Royce Gracie beat Brock Lesnar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Could (Prime) Royce Gracie beat Brock Lesnar?

Gracie always beat up guys 3 times his size but could he beat big bad Brock? I think he could. Brock is overrated just becoz his muscles and hes big.
    yes
    16.67%
    no
    83.33%

i dont think so tbh, brock is a ncaa champ he would just smother him

Comment

rickson by armbar

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Canadian View Post
        Gracie always beat up guys 3 times his size but could he beat big bad Brock? I think he could. Brock is overrated just becoz his muscles and hes big.
        this is the dumbest question of the day, but then again it's not surprising since it's from you..

Royce was good but would fold against just about more than half of the fighters today, he would get KTFO by a contender let alone one of the champions. can you imagine Cain Velasquez VS Royce Gracie? absolute slaughter and this is no disrespect to Royce but we must call things how they are and not how we want it to be

Royce would get beat down by Brock, Cain, Noguiera (prime) and many others

Comment

I think Brock would probably win. Severn was able to lay on Royce for quite some time before being caught, Brock is more aware of BJJ than Severn was and so even if he couldn't finish him, he'd win a decision.

Even under the rules that Royce fought under (no time limit, no rounds, just fight until someone is finished) Brock would probably win.

Comment

Gracie was good against the competition he fought. But agsint 99% of the top fighters today he would lose. Maybe in a straight grappling match he could win, but someone like Brock who's not only so much bigger, but stronger, and MORE rounded(as weird as that sounds Brock actually knows how to throw a punch) Gracie would be in trouble. He wouldn't ba able to take Brock down, and on top, Brock would smash his face in.

Comment

brock cant hit or anything. hes just a big guy that looks scarey and you all fall in love with that

Comment

Working...
              X