No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez To Present Pacquiao Win Gloves To Mexico Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez To Present Pacquiao Win Gloves To Mexico Prez

Four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez will present the gloves he wore against Manny Pacquiao, last Saturday in Las Vegas, to the President of Mexico, Enrique Peńa Nieto. Marquez knocked out Pacquiao in the sixth round of their fourth meeting at the MGM Grand. If Marquez, 39-years-old, decides to continue his career, he will probably not return until the month of June at the earliest.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn that's a shame if you ask me. Marquez needs to keep those legendary gloves for himself and pass them down from generation to generation where they will be worth a fortune far in the future.

Comment

I think Chavez did the same thing when he beat the **** out of Camacho.

Comment

Hate the stupid ass interim fights JMM takes. They're always mismatches. I'd like to see him fight bradley then.

Comment

Stupid. This politician didn't earn that honor. I don't care what his title is.

Marquez is on one.

Comment

wtf is this the new version of scalping?

Comment

Fhuck pena nieto!!!

Comment

This would make his family royalty.

His children childrens can do whatever they want and not worry about any legal backlash./

Comment

seriously lol marquez should charge the president a ton of money for those gloves those are legendary

Comment

Shame,those gloves are just going to be HIS personal treasure. Marquez should have presented it to the rest of Mexico, and then maybe the mexican people can put it in a national museum or something to honor him.

Comment

Working...
                    X