The current WW champions of the world how do they match up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Never gonna happen.

I could see Paulie vs Alexander since that fight was being touted but if Hatton wins convincingly against Senchenko, I reckon Paulie will cash in on that fight.

Hopefully Alexander fights Kell Brook.

Bradley vs Guerrero would've been decent but Bradley ducked him and probably won't be fighting anyone until he gets a Pacquiao rematch.
    when???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Turd
      and live happily ever after!

but seriously, what else did you think would happen? they all suck compared to floyd. that's why your idea of this tournament is ****ty, when he should be fighting pac or martinez
      once again this thread is about the ww champs,stop trolling my thread,leave or get banned

Comment

Isnt Bailey the titleholder, or is this assuming Alexander wins.

Regardless, I think Bradley really isnt that good and would lose to some of the bigger WWs like Berto and Victor Ortiz.

Floyd, everyone knows how good he is.

Alexander and Malignaggi cant really handle a step up in competition either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
          when???????????????
          They were negotiating the fight a few weeks ago remember? Bradley was also supposed to fight Lamont Peterson in a rematch also but he didn't want that fight either. He doesn't want to risk losing another potential Pacquiao fight. That's why he ducked Khan as well. That's what happens when guys sign for Top Rank. Look at JMM. He'll be fighting bums or nobody at all until he gets another Pac fight.

Comment

Alexander-Mallinaggi

Floyd-Bradley

winners meet in the finals for all the belts,

I see Alexander beating paulie and floyd beating bradley and floyd and alexander meeting and floyd taking all the belts home
            This should be in the fantasy boxing section. You surely don't actually think Floyd's gonna enter a tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Isnt Bailey the titleholder, or is this assuming Alexander wins.

Regardless, I think Bradley really isnt that good and would lose to some of the bigger WWs like Berto and Victor Ortiz.

Floyd, everyone knows how good he is.

Alexander and Malignaggi cant really handle a step up in competition either.
              UMMMM yea you do know they fought yesterday and Alexander won right

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                This should be in the fantasy boxing section. You surely don't actually think Floyd's gonna enter a tournament?
                This thread isnt centered around Floyd and threads are made all the time here about divisional tournements

Comment

Malignaggi wants the Hatton fight next and I think it will happen.

That would be a funny ass twist in the division if Hatton takes Paulies belt.

Comment

This thread isnt centered around Floyd and threads are made all the time here about divisional tournements
                    They are usually semi-realistic...

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Malignaggi wants the Hatton fight next and I think it will happen.

That would be a funny ass twist in the division if Hatton takes Paulies belt.
                      Stranger things have happened

Comment

Working...
                      X