Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you pull over during a funeral procession?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you pull over during a funeral procession?

About 5 years ago, there was a funeral procession happening for a soldier that was killed overseas and out of respect, my dad pulled his car over and waited for them to pass. There were also a 2-3 other cars that had pulled over, but the majority of cars just kept driving. My dad was pretty pissed and visibly upset about people not pulling over. He was blowing his horn to tell people to show some respect for the man that lost his life in battle. So this has got me thinking. Do you pull over during a funeral procession or do you keep driving?

I remember one time when I was dealing drugs that I cut through this HUGE ass funeral procession, because it just kept going. But i did it smooth, like no one really noticed.

Comment

How is the hearse catching up on cars, normally they go so slow cars are only queued up behind. So it's common decency to not overtake. In the UK anyway.

Comment

I normally have a wank.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
          How is the hearse catching up on cars, normally they go so slow cars are only queued up behind. So it's common decency to not overtake. In the UK anyway.
          Dad and other drivers were pulling off the road from the opposite direction of the procession.

Comment

So he pulled over out of respect but started blowing his horn???

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              I normally have a wank.
              You clearly missed the question here. Do you pull over and wank or keep driving and wank?

Comment

Actually did yesterday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                  he was blowing the horn to the people that kept driving

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                    I thought that but didn't want to be a ****.

You can imagine his dad's there, getting his cock and balls out, going "hey you fucking motherfuckers, show some ****ing respect for this corpse!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X