No announcement yet.

juddah vs malignaggi anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• juddah vs malignaggi anyone?

Since zab said he is going to 147 I thought this would be the perfect fight to welcome him. And if zab wins and broner beats maidina, make juddah vs broner. I think zab would be a tough test for broner and we will get to see where he is at vs a very good south paw with matchinh speed and power

Via BOXREC, looks like Zab vs Alexander is going down in December.

Which IMO is weird, Zab is a 140 fighter, Devon has a strap a 147. Will the sanctioning body even accept this?

Comment

Originally posted by SMS Productions View Post
      Since zab said he is going to 147 I thought this would be the perfect fight to welcome him. And if zab wins and broner beats maidina, make juddah vs broner. I think zab would be a tough test for broner and we will get to see where he is at vs a very good south paw with matchinh speed and power
      BTW Broner would mop the floor with Zab, wouldn't even be competitive and I'm pretty sure Zab wouldn't sign up for that a$$ whoopin.

Comment

paulie has gone on the record saying that they didnt' offer him enough money when he was approached about it. he's got his gig as a commentator, and though it's not as immediately high paying as boxing, he can do it for several years, or even decades if he sticks with it.

i can't be troubled to find a link to it now, but he's got an interview on the subject out there. maybe his twitter would hold some information.

Comment

Originally posted by LouieTMT View Post
          BTW Broner would mop the floor with Zab, wouldn't even be competitive and I'm pretty sure Zab wouldn't sign up for that a$$ whoopin.

i think broner wold get the nod on the cards, but judah's movement would give hiim problems. broner's footwork is not the best. he's mostly flat footed.

Comment

i just saw earlier today on boxrec that alexander/judah and malignaggi/porter are happening 12/07 at barclays. unexpected matchups, i thought judah would get peterson and alexander/khan was still happening. i'm so out of the loop as of recent.

Comment

Paulie vs Thurman
              Paulie vs Broner 2
              Paulie vs Judah - eh...
              Paulie vs Ortiz.

Comment

Judah is busy fighting Alexander in what will be another Judah loss I believe. Judah gets endless title shots. He loses at 140 so of course he get an instant title shot at 147. I think Judah beats Paulie since Paulie can't hurt him and Judah is faster and sharper than Paulie.

Comment

Working...
                X