Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: "My Natural Weight is 153 lbs"... Is Khan Weight-Drained At 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just more bullshit excuses from Amir Sham.

Comment

The only thing worse than Amir Kahn's chin is Amir Kahn's mouth

Comment

Khan actually lives on Queer street.

Comment

Hes not weight drained at all, biscuit chin is quite tall but he's not a stickman he can lose the weight easy

Comment

i don't think so, but everybody's body is different. i obviously couldn't tell you for sure. amir khan says a lot of things

some fighters weigh 153 on fight night after weighing 140 lbs. some weigh a good deal more than that. gatti weighed 160 against gamanche (link here)

and matthysse was surely clothed (and perhaps shodden,) but he weighed 160+ in his last fight at 140 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Just saw this tweet:

Amir Khan @AmirKingKhan 9 May

My natural weight is 153 lbs. Never touched canvas at tht weight. 140 I kill myself making it, iv been this weight since 2009.

----

Many fighters lose weight before a fight but usually it's excess body fat. Khan says his natural weight is 153, so he might truly be weight-drained at 140, similar to how Dawson appeared weight-drained when he fought Ward at 168, or De La Hoya was weight-drained when he fought Pacquiao at 147.

Are the signs there to indicate that Khan has outgrown 140 and he's doing himself no favors remaining at that division?
              Didn't he say in the Diaz pre-fight presser that he makes weight easily?

Why can't Khan keep his gob shut?

Comment

lol Lucas was not 164 pounds against Dallas

Comment

lol, nope....the guy has a small frame & chicken legs, losing 13lbs in 8 weeks is quite healthy compared to what other boxers do.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                    The only thing worse than Amir Kahn's chin is Amir Kahn's mouth
                    hahaha that's a distinct possibility.

if khans natural weight is 153 it's highly unlikely he's "weight-drained" at 140, unless he doesnt know how to cut weight properly.

Comment

Remember when Khan said he was weight drained after the Prescott fight? yet he proceeded to take another 2 fights at 135lbs, lol....the guy is full of shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X