Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At this point, Pacquiao vs RJJ, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If RJJ was a middleweight then Arum would have Roy signing the contracts right after he got off the canvas tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      RJJ wins by brutal KO.

Even though this is a ******ed thread I'll explain why...

Pacquiao cannot take a LHW punch, fullstop.

Roy would only need to land one clean and it's over.
      You're not giving Pac enough credit, but also giving Roy too much credit. Pac would swarm Roy and not even let him get a punch off. Roy can barely get his punches off anymore, and he honestly doesn't have much power at this point either. Let's be real here, this aint a cartoon it's real life. You have an old man with a fragile chin against the most explosive fighter in the sport, I don't care if Roy would be 30 lbs heavier, he's gettin worked.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
        If RJJ was a middleweight then Arum would have Roy signing the contracts right after he got off the canvas tonight.
        Lol, Exactly, I just came to the conclusion.

Roy wants money right? He's having debt problem, I know a EASY way he can make millions of dollars in 1 fight, go back down to MW were he spent most of his career at.

Bob would sign the fight, and then say that Roy is still smaller than Sergio though.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          I take that BACK, Mosley was number 2 and Ortiz was number 3. Even though Mosley should have clearly been number 15 on the P4P list. This happened after they DROPPED Floyd from the P4P rankings.
          P4P...LOL

I know you're a ****** but I didn't think you were that ******ed LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            P4P...LOL

I know you're a ****** but I didn't think you were that ******ed LMAO.
            Ain't my fault, blame ESPN, I would give you a link to show you the PROOF, but ESPN has changed there Rankings now, so Mosley is no longer on the P4P list.

So Spare me child.

Comment

*******s have no shame, its dusgusting. I'm sure they'd love to see their god fight yet another shot, old man coming off a brutal KO or a clear loss. *******s and Arum will push for this fight after the JMM fight....

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                *******s have no shame, its dusgusting. I'm sure they'd love to see their god fight yet another shot, old man coming off a brutal KO or a clear loss. *******s and Arum will push for this fight after the JMM fight....
                no they won't.

are you guys pretending to be ******ed?

the point of the thread is how shot roy is now, he'd probably lose to a guy half his size.

jesus f christ.

Comment

Lol, Exactly, I just came to the conclusion.

Roy wants money right? He's having debt problem, I know a EASY way he can make millions of dollars in 1 fight, go back down to MW were he spent most of his career at.

Bob would sign the fight, and then say that Roy is still smaller than Sergio though.
                  please tell me you're kidding

Comment

Lol, also, SOMEHOW Roy would appear back on the P4P list again, remember how Mosley lost against Floyd and drawed against Mora, he was nowhere on the P4P list, all of a sudden when he fights Pacquiao, hes back as Number 3 on the P4P list.

Boy Arum be spending money to promote these fights, even paying of boxing websites and ESPN.
                    that never happened, seriously... you guys are so ****ing ******ed i'm surprised you haven't killed yourself yet for mistaking rat poison for candy

Comment

I take that BACK, Mosley was number 2 and Ortiz was number 3. Even though Mosley should have clearly been number 15 on the P4P list. This happened after they DROPPED Floyd from the P4P rankings.
                      Ain't my fault, blame ESPN, I would give you a link to show you the PROOF, but ESPN has changed there Rankings now, so Mosley is no longer on the P4P list.

So Spare me child.
                      I think you're confused...It happens though. Re-read what you wrote so you can see the mistake you made.

Comment

Working...
                      X