Arum: 'Rachel is a bad influence to Donaire Jr.'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -makavelli- View Post
    like who?

Eric morel, nestor rocha, charles huerta?

Old ass jhonny gonzales? Chris john?

Gbps lower weight roster sucks donkey balls bro
    king mothafukin kong, thats who!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      cool man just let me know.

who's the new chick?
      that would be fine ass internet ho#736

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        They work with other promoters unlike TR. Just saying. I'm not basing it off in-house fights but the ability to "risk" more by providing other promoters a fight.

yea but the biggest names out there when Nonito moves up are TR fighters...i'm a Donaire fan but im afraid he might have made the wrong choice

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i have a feeling that the 'next' Manny is gonna become the 'next' Andre Berto...fighting stiffs on HBO for massive paydays
          Why do you and Tua continue to defend Arum? The dude is awful man. He is nothing but disrespectful to Cotto, done nothing but back a cheater in Margarito as long as it means money, and hasn't done anything to better the sport and is usually the main reason fights with other companies don't happen. Now he is ****ting on fighters families because he is bitter, greedy, and has a black heart. Stop defending him.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            king mothafukin kong, thats who!!!!!!!!

he could have gotten an Agbeko fight with TR

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Why do you and Tua continue to defend Arum? The dude is awful man. He is nothing but disrespectful to Cotto,

i stopped right here, Melissa Check Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                Why do you and Tua continue to defend Arum? The dude is awful man. He is nothing but disrespectful to Cotto, done nothing but back a cheater in Margarito as long as it means money, and hasn't done anything to better the sport and is usually the main reason fights with other companies don't happen. Now he is ****ting on fighters families because he is bitter, greedy, and has a black heart. Stop defending him.
                Its because he has all the fighters Donaire could face.

Plus he is the best promoter out there.

You're putting emotions into business which is a big no no

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  yea but the biggest names out there when Nonito moves up are TR fighters...i'm a Donaire fan but im afraid he might have made the wrong choice
                  donaire doesnt seem to want to move up. if thats the case, hes best where hes at. also ppl tlk about his best fights at bantam and super bantam. none of the best fighters at that weight are top rank thats for sure. u can talk about molitor or vasquez jr, but they are merely ok comp. if donaires goal is to stay at bantam and super bantam, i dont see how this is wrong. u guys are looking wayyy too far into the future.

Comment

I'm glad Nonito and his wife can speak for themselves and have a mind of their own.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      donaire doesnt seem to want to move up. if thats the case, hes best where hes at. also ppl tlk about his best fights at bantam and super bantam. none of the best fighters at that weight are top rank thats for sure. u can talk about molitor or vasquez jr, but they are merely ok comp. if donaires goal is to stay at bantam and super bantam, i dont see how this is wrong. u guys are looking wayyy too far into the future.

yea, we'll see in the next year if this is a good move or not...i think Rachel got blinded by a signing bonus and jumped the gun

at least give TR a chance to match

Comment

Working...
                      X