Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito cleared of wrongdoing in july 2008 over Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
    This is not official by any means, he's just saying that he doesn't think it happened because they supposedly check these things. This guy is just covering his ass, when the California reports comes in that what I'll believe.
    lol.. talk about the hate lolololol

Comment

Originally posted by MR. NUTHUGGER View Post
      According to Kizer, fighters are closely monitored during the taping process in Nevada. Representatives of the commission check and recheck the fighters' hands, and the opposing trainers are allowed to be present during the taping.
      So closely monitored that Nazim Richardson spotted it and not there staff?

LMFAO.

I'm wondering what Mexican wrote this article.

Comment

Originally posted by americanme View Post
        my point still stands. there's no way to clear him for a previous fight.

that's not to say he cheated but there's NO WAY TO CLEAR him either.

get it in your stupid thick skulls marga******S

Comment

Originally posted by Margacheato View Post
          So closely monitored that Nazim Richardson spotted it and not there staff?

LMFAO.

I'm wondering what Mexican wrote this article.
          Nazim has had several fighters re wrap just to get in thier heads....

Comment

cuz the nevada statle athlectic commision and cotto camp saw nothing wrong w/the wrapping of his hands...they witnessed the taping wrapping etc
            ...just like the CSAC did Sat night ..

nice name lol...
            once again WE ALREADY KNEW THAT.

What the **** is wrong with everyone? Really? NVA and Cottos camp saw the wrapping of the hands ? NO **** SHERLOCK.

doesn't mean he wasn't able to sneak something by them if you see the mosely fight it wasn't UNTIL nazeem complained for a rewrap (the hands were already inspected and wrapped at that point) that something fell out.

if he could get it by in the mosely fight why not before?

there is NO PROOF he did or did not do it for the cotto fight.

dumbasses.

that being said, once a cheater probably always a cheater

Comment

yeah but what the hell? Cotto fought the same Mosley Margarito fought, yet how can it be that Margarito's punches hurt Cotto so much more than Mosley's a few months before that, even if Mosley was stronger in the fight against Margarito? did u guys see the can of whoopass Mosley whipped open on Margo? Against Cotto, he staggered, but he was there. Against Margo, he wore Cotto down and blew him away. Margo against Mosley - Mosley didn't even seem to flinch that bad with his shots (although in his defense, he never really does in any fight..)
              don't forget, Cotto was Margo's big shot, all the more reason to cheat there than against Mosley... There's something fishy going on here people...

Comment

Hate, you're just an idiot that wants badly to believe that Margo didn't do this. If you think that this put Margacheater in the clear your either gullible or stupid or more than likely both. Or just a bitter nuthugger who just won't believe the evidence that is out there. What about the blood Nazim saw on the inserts, did he use the against his sparring partners.

Comment

Originally posted by margacheeto View Post
                  my point still stands. there's no way to clear him for a previous fight.

that's not to say he cheated but there's NO WAY TO CLEAR him either.
                  get it in your stupid thick skulls marga******S
                  wow, read the article, problem w/haters such as yourself who even open alts just to hate is you will only except what you want to except...selective hearing/believing if you will

he's cleared from the Cotto fight, live w/it...

nice name lol

Comment

Nazim has had several fighters re wrap just to get in thier heads....
                    Your point?

Comment

wow, read the article, problem w/haters such as yourself who even open alts just to hate is you will only except what you want to except...selective hearing/believing if you will

he's cleared from the Cotto fight, live w/it...

nice name lol
                      you have the reasoning ability of a chimp. no seriously.

i like how you highlighted the First part of what i wrote and not the second part.

listen ******: i'm not saying he cheated in the cotto fight. I AM saying that if he cheated in the mosely fight, it's pretty likely he could have in the cotto fight adn there is no way to know either way.

you know what that means? it's his OWN DAMN FAULT he ****ed his own (already mediocre) legacy. stop trying to defend a scumbag.

Comment

Working...
                      X