No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kostya Tszyu's Son Plans To Turn Pro in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Nikita Tszyu is gonna be the one to watch. He should be pro age too now.
    Agreed.

Tim doesn't really impress me at all. I think Nikita is the one to watch--- he looked like he has some very good potential.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      21-year-old Tim Tszyu, the son of former world champion at junior welterweight Konstantin 'Kostya' Tszyu (31-2, 25KO), is going to make his professional debut in December.

[Click Here To Read More]

he sounds like a real grounded kid

great pedigree

Comment

Nikita Tszyu seems injury-prone. Has already had a shoulder reconstruction, plus ankle and back injuries. Not sure he's out of his teens yet.

Comment

if he got his father power he can get a lil hype as a brawler but if he wants to gain credebelity in the game he gonna have to work on his D first,, just like every house needs a solid foundation evry fighter needs a solid defense.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
            Nikita Tszyu seems injury-prone. Has already had a shoulder reconstruction, plus ankle and back injuries. Not sure he's out of his teens yet.
            kid wtf you bum ass doing in that avi get a haircut damn kid you looking like shaggy from scooby doo, no offense you dont look all that bad but you wasteng potental son,,

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              I've heard, but "he still young doe." If he fails to get higher up in the rankings, then we can deem him a failure. Still too early for that, though – gotta give him a chance.
              its crazy out of all the legends sons chavez jr accomplished more than any other legend sons.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
                its crazy out of all the legends sons chavez jr accomplished more than any other legend sons.
                On paper, sure, but everyone remembers how the WBC corruptly manoeuvred him to a title by screwing over Martinez, with Arum doing his best to keep him ducking until they had no other choice by the end of 2012.

Comment

On paper, sure, but everyone remembers how the WBC corruptly manoeuvred him to a title by screwing over Martinez, with Arum doing his best to keep him ducking until they had no other choice by the end of 2012.
                  but still better than any other son, everyone else son is getting knocked out by bums.

Comment

I've heard, but "he still young doe." If he fails to get higher up in the rankings, then we can deem him a failure. Still too early for that, though – gotta give him a chance.
                    I will say it now, Mosley Jr. won't go far.

Comment

Wow, physical clone of pops!

Comment

Working...
                      X