Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After GGG vs Brook was confimed you saw what GGG fans have integrity and who dont

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    i remember when floyd-jmm was made, floyd fans were using the excuse "jmm asked for it doe".

now the same fans are mad of a few ggg fans defending ggg-brook
    difference is

JMM is an all time great and hall of famer...p4per

Brook literally has beaten 1 top ten opponent his entire career

also mayweather and marquez turned pro 4 pounds apart

also both JMM and Mayweather were p4p top 3

Mayweather had already moved up several times himself, while GGG hasnt one time and has a thin resume

he should be taking risks...both JMM and Mayweather were hall of fame level already

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
      This is a scary fight.

A man could die in that ring.
      im not looking forward to this at all...the way GGG is knocking out guys 13 pounds bigger

Brook with that pea head and thin neck....he better get on his bike....its gonna be very nerve wrecking...i wont be tuning in

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        I'm glad that you think Mayweather vs Marquez was a pathetic mismatch. I think so too.
        2 hall of famers

both p4p

1 coming of 21 month lay off

both took risks in their career...moved up several times.....jmm started at 126...mayweather 130...they fought at 140s

whereas this is literally a ww fighting a mw

not the same

at all

neither GGG or brook have done much in their own divisions

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          pathetic mismatch

trashed khan vs canelo at 155
          but have no problem with a 147 fighting at full 160

some of these dudes have class and said it wasnt a good match up

others are deflecting

I appreciate some of the GGG fans who are fair and unbiased about quialty fights

this is a farce
          We learned who picks and chooses which American current drama event matters and which ones don't, we all know your ugly racist ways to be true.

Get BTFO

Comment

Originally posted by son of fraud View Post
            we learned who picks and chooses which american current drama event matters and which ones don't, we all know your ugly racist ways to be true.

Get btfo
            son...of..... fraud....nuff said...bro get a life and stop quoting me man

Comment

they know who they are...no need....i think you were one

you literally admitted in another thread that you don't read my stuff. go back and actually read it before you mention me again. i was, of course, murdering you in said thread, the way i always do

ask around and see if i'm objective. heck, make a poll! then make one for yourself

Comment

difference is

JMM is an all time great and hall of famer...p4per

Brook literally has beaten 1 top ten opponent his entire career

also mayweather and marquez turned pro 4 pounds apart

also both JMM and Mayweather were p4p top 3

Mayweather had already moved up several times himself, while GGG hasnt one time and has a thin resume

he should be taking risks...both JMM and Mayweather were hall of fame level already

so marquez was a risk and brook is not? is that what you're saying?

marquez was not only a lightweight, he was a tiny and chubby one. was 133 the week of the fight against juan diaz. he ddin't put on muscle until he hooked up with memo heredia, a known steroid guru.

and floyd still missed weight and refused to weigh unofficially

i have no problemw ith people calling the brook fight what it is; a mismatch.

just don't turn around and say floyd - marquez, particularly when marquez was chubby and old prior to hooking up with a steroid guy, wasn't a mismatch.

or you're just a fanboy. which you are, so i don't expect you to stop

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  you literally admitted in another thread that you don't read my stuff. go back and actually read it before you mention me again. i was, of course, murdering you in said thread, the way i always do

ask around and see if i'm objective. heck, make a poll! then make one for yourself
                  we were posting in the same thread...it was literally when the fights were announced and the first threads were made

I think you quoted me and said your peace on the fight

thats it

its kinda hard to ignore someone who quoted you

i dont care who thinks you're objective...everyone has their own opinion

Comment

we were posting in the same thread...it was literally when the fights were announced and the first threads were made

I think you quoted me and said your peace on the fight

thats it

its kinda hard to ignore someone who quoted you

i dont care who thinks you're objective...everyone has their own opinion

you literally don't even read my posts, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      personally i saw it as wide open...Bradley has only lost to many but beat everyone else and fougt tougher competition than Brook, so has other fighters since he won the ibf..as of today I say thurman considering he has defeated Porter BUT his lower level wins are over better competition.

this is your post

so you didn't have a ranking. if you did, brook would have been on top. just be objective. your entire life doens't have to be a manifestation of how threatened gennady golovkin makes you feel.
                      \

if you had bradley, porter, or thurman higher than brook prior to the thurman - porter you have no business at all ranking fighters. none.

since his '14 loss to manny bradley had not looked great. looked very bad against chavez. didn't do much to distance himself from vargas, who had never shown much of anything and arguably had a loss to josesito lopez. so you had him ranked over brook based on his win over brandon rios? the guy was coming off of a loss, so why would you have him ranked over brook?

a guy with no significant welterweight wins, a similarly poor performance against diego chavez, and who lost every second of every round to pacquiao? he's rated over brook, who had a clear win over a big, prime welterweight in shawn porter?

just try and be objective for a week. you'll be surprised how good it feels.

like I said you quoted me....all i said was brook was never the best ww

Comment

Working...
                      X