Collapse
No announcement yet.

Savage: Dude has no chill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weak coward. Yelling stuff from his car then driving off. Some of those ww2/Vietnam vets could STILL kick his ass..but the coward stays in his car primarily for a quick getaway.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Weak coward. Yelling stuff from his car then driving off. Some of those ww2/Vietnam vets could STILL kick his ass..but the coward stays in his car primarily for a quick getaway.
      Vietnam vets, yes, but ww2 vets? I highly doubt there were any in this video.
      Last edited by BigNuts; 04-24-2016, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Dude hes a fat slob of course he stayed on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
          Vietnam vets, yes, but ww2 vets? I highly doubt there were any in this video.
          Thought I might have seen a 90 year old... no? Oh well. That's how much regard I have for this waste of air. A 90 year old man would beat him from pillar to post as he screams like a little girl

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post

I would have launched my shopping cart right into his car prior to it speeding off.

Anyone else shoot the carts at the grocery store into their holders in the parking lot from as far away and with as much velocity as possible? It's a game that I play when i go to put the cart up. Yeah my cart would be denting his ride up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post

I know he called some of those poeple fat as fuck people etc and then I see his face and Im like dude you look like you never done a push up in your life.

Comment

People like that used to get their ass kicked on the reg. Hopefully one of the grandkids of those old folks beats that punk to a pulp.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                  People like that used to get their ass kicked on the reg. Hopefully one of the grandkids of those old folks beats that punk to a pulp.
                  exactly, if this happened to my aunt or mother or something me and all my cousin would find dude and make him a handicap.

Comment

Thought I might have seen a 90 year old... no? Oh well. That's how much regard I have for this waste of air. A 90 year old man would beat him from pillar to post as he screams like a little girl
                    Yep. He'll get his soon enough.

A lot of middle aged/elderly folks in that video who have children and grandchildren in their 20's, 30's and 40's will end up hearing about this and one day when they cross paths, they will say "that's the guy I was telling you about" and that will be all she wrote.

There are some things in life you just don't do. Disrespecting the elderly is one of those things.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                      Yep. He'll get his soon enough.

A lot of middle aged/elderly folks in that video who have children and grandchildren in their 20's, 30's and 40's will end up hearing about this and one day when they cross paths, they will say "that's the guy I was telling you about" and that will be all she wrote.

There are some things in life you just don't do. Disrespecting the elderly is one of those things.
                      I agree.... he probably almost gave someone a heart attack, carrying on like that.

Not much hope of catching the little fat weasel though. Perhaps if they get a license plate #.... a civilian could track that with the right connects.. but what I suspect is the police will eventually subpoena his ip address he uses to post his videos from. What he's doing isn't exactly legal, so if enough people report him and his dumb self puts the evidence online, then it will eventually catch up to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X