No announcement yet.

Anyone Peep The Irritation In Pac When He Said "IDK It's Up To My Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Peep The Irritation In Pac When He Said "IDK It's Up To My Promoter

When he was asked bout his next fight, he said "idk its up to my promoter" in a sarcastic, irritated, and unsatisfied tone. He also gave Arum a quick look kinda to let him know "yeah you know im not feeling you". I never liked Pac until I saw that because it became clear that Arum is really controlling and mistreating this guy. Pac is always happy and friendly but the pain and exhaustion from the Pac let him show his real feelings for a second.

Arum hasn't let FMJ-Pac fight happen yet because he knows that will take ALL STEAM from Pacquiao, because the possibility of him winning that fight ups his marketability times 10.."hes the only guy that can beat the guy who cant be beaten"..If he loses, he'll always be second best and Arum knows this. On Floyd part, he is trying to show his old boss who the boss is now and doesn't need him for money fights. Floyd knows Pac is Arums cash cow and by giving him that fight, he will put money in Arum's pockets.

What if I told you that Pacquiao was just annoyed that he was asked for the 1000th time. What if I told you that Arum really wants this fight.

Arum likes money.

Comment

you never liked a fighter until you noticed some subtle facial expression he made while he was talking?

emo reality TV generation I guess
      wake me up when someone is getting hit in the face

Comment

Working...
      X