No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley Vs. Kostya Tszyu (PRIME)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
    Yes. Mosley ducked Tszyu in clear daylight. At least Shane was honest about it. Floyd's duck of Tszyu was much more subtle, but in the end...obvious.

But, the good thing is that the money building for a Pac-Floyd fight may get so enormous that Floyd comes to get it..regardless of the worry about his perfect record.
    Seems everyone from your view, almost everyone ducked Tszyu. I guess he wishes Vince Phillips and Ricky Hatton had ducked him as well..huh?
    Last edited by megadeth; 05-16-2011, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
      Seems everyone from your view, almost everyone Tszyu. I guess he wishes Vince Phillips and Ricky Hatton had ducked him as well..huh?
      I guess all the greats wish they hadn't lost a fight or two. Still, in his prime, Tszyu was simply amazing. Fast as a cat, fearsome strength in both hands, and very accurate. I'd have to go back to Roberto Duran to find something like that again. ManniePac is very good though. Pac v Kostya (prime) would have been a great matchup.

Comment

I guess all the greats wish they hadn't lost a fight or two. Still, in his prime, Tszyu was simply amazing. Fast as a cat, fearsome strength in both hands, and very accurate. I'd have to go back to Roberto Duran to find something like that again. ManniePac is very good though. Pac v Kostya (prime) would have been a great matchup.
        Do you think Tszyu beats Mayweather? Pac beats Mayweather? Just wondering.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
            Do you think Tszyu beats Mayweather? Pac beats Mayweather? Just wondering.
            Yes, I do think prime Tszyu beats Mayweather and Pac.

Pac v Mayweather is too close to call, IMO. Floyd wouldn't want to try him until after a fight or two...to shake the rust off.

Comment

he had more timing than speed, his biggest assets were accuracy, timing and power.

Comment

Working...
              X