No announcement yet.

So whats danny garcia doing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whats danny garcia doing?

It's been 6 months since his last fight and I haven't heard his camp respond to anything. Got called out by broner, Thurman, brook, and is now rumored to fight Pac in the fall and his team have zero response to any of it. I'm starting to lose interest in this guys career.

i thought he was gonna fight berto next, i think that's the fight that's gonna be made

Comment

Hopefully he grows a pair and fights Gennady next, thats where the money is for these fighters. Its the chance of a lifetime to fight who most consider the greatest of all time.

Comment

getting ready for a PAC fight

Comment

I've been wondering the same thing.

Comment

Haymon fighters. They dont fight.. they make millions. The paradise.

Comment

There are probably waiting to see if that Pac fight is really going to happen. If not it will be Berto since Broner think he worths so much

Comment

Waiting for a TV date to fight Berto

Comment

Cherry picking somewhere, dont get your hopes up he wont fight anyone legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Hopefully he grows a pair and fights Gennady next, thats where the money is for these fighters. Its the chance of a lifetime to fight who most consider the greatest of all time.
                    "Who most consider the greatest of all time?"

You are an ass hat

Comment

Working...
                    X