Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The LIE that Brook is a massive WW and weighs 160+ on fight day.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Here is proof

That must be photoshopped right OP? lol

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      OP's point has been proven wrong now. Care to come back and apologize?
      Brook weighing no more than 157 the day of the fight has been proven wrong, when?

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
        I keep seeing Lil Gina's making this claim, then they use the IBF rule that a fighter can't rehydrate more than 10lbs as a reason Brook and Golovkin aren't that different in size.

These people know so little they don't realise that Brook is the IBF WW champ, which means he weighs no more than 157 on fight day.

Think a little before making up lies to excuse this hypocritical act by Lil G.

That is all.
        Another GGG hate thread. Can't mods just make a "I hate GGG thread" so all the haters can gather together. There's no need to see all these GGG hate threads clog up the forums. Merge them all.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          That must be photoshopped right OP? lol
          You don't believe unofficial network weights, remember?

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
            Another GGG hate thread. Can't mods just make a "I hate GGG thread" so all the haters can gather together. There's no need to see all these GGG hate threads clog up the forums. Merge them all.
            How is this a Lil G hate thread?

I want to know why Lil Gina's are claiming Brook weighs 160+ when the only evidence points to that he doesn't.

Comment

How is this a Lil G hate thread?

I want to know why Lil Gina's are claiming Brook weighs 160+ when the only evidence points to that he doesn't.
              A monkey disguised as a gentleman is still a monkey. I'll connect the dots for you.

1)Brooks follows the rules and is not a 160+ welterweight.(what you're stating)

What you want us to deduce...

1) Brooks won't be a middleweight.

2) GGG is picking on smaller men.

3) GGG is a coward.

It's called reading between the lines. Don't play dumb, you know this is a GGG hate thread.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post

Fact brooks weighs in at 157 or under on same day weigh in. Fact ggg weighs in at 170+. So even if after the weigh in Kell hydrates more like you say so does ggg. Kell is much smaller and is used to fighting much smaller men than ggg. Also some of you guys trying to compare brook to duran or sugar ray are dumb. Those guys had huge fights and wins at welterweight. Brooks has 1 good win against a good opponent whos best win is broner and the rest of books opponents are pretty bad.
                There we have it. Official IBF weights and network weights show Brook weighs less than 157 on fight day. You need anymore proof Lil Gina's?

Comment

A monkey disguised as a gentleman is still a monkey. I'll connect the dots for you.

1)Brooks follows the rules and is not a 160+ welterweight.(what you're stating)

What you want us to deduce...

1) Brooks won't be a middleweight.

2) GGG is picking on smaller men.

3) GGG is a coward.

It's called reading between the lines. Don't play dumb, you know this is a GGG hate thread.
                  What i want people to deduce is Lil Gina's are lying to defend Lil G.

Comment

What i want people to deduce is Lil Gina's are lying to defend Lil G.
                    So calling him Lil G isn't indicative of a GGG hate thread? Stop lying to yourself.

Comment

So calling him Lil G isn't indicative of a GGG hate thread? Stop lying to yourself.
                      His fans are always calling him a small MW, so Lil G is quite fitting.

Comment

Working...
                      X