Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've warned people but they don't listen. Small head = Weak chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're still pressing this bullshit theory.

Comment

Originally posted by BootyDew View Post
      Look at Khan's tiny peanut head, Ortiz and Mikey Garcia have tiny heads and weak chins... the list goes on and on..

Now look at the iron chinned dudes, Rios = huge melon head, Chavez sr and Jr = Melon heads, Golovkin = pumpkin head, Mayweather also has a big dome.

It is basic physics, if you strike a medium sized football with the same force as a large football, the large football will travel less distance at a slower pace.

Porter and Brook have tiny heads, if one doesn't get knocked out tomorrow it'll only be a matter of time... Thurman's tiny head is also a KO waiting to happen..
      Rios has a tiny head and slack jaw so that disproves the theory that a big head can take a punch better.

Pacquiao has a huge head and square jaw but he can't take a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        He just got knocked down in back to back fights by the only two puncher's he's faced. Judah and Alexander aren't known as big punchers, Peterson said so himself he's not a big puncher. He's only faced two guys who can punch and both knocked him down. Ajose, Soto, Dallas, neither of these can punch like that either.
        Another one of these guys posting while blinded by hatred. Show me the shots to the CHIN that dropped Matthysse. I'll be waiting. The Garcia KD was from a bodyshot. One Molina KD was from a shot to the top of the head. The second one was behind the head.

But dont let me burst your bubble. Continue on.

Comment

They don't listen to the Booty and they always pay.

Ortiz doesn't really have a small head though:

Last edited by E. O. Wilson; 08-11-2014, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
            The theory is bull**** btw, I can name you loads of fighters with small heads and good chins.
            Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
            Yup, that theory is complete horse *******, it is. Not only that, his examples are even more nonsensical.

Take a look at a pic of Brook and he does not have a small head AT ALL. Take a look at Khan, his mug actually looks bigger than normal if anything.
            well then post them. i fcking hate posters who disagree vehemently with something saying i can prove so and so is bull but dont post **** to back up their claim.

i dont know whether or not this theory is true, but im willing to listen and analyze examples listed. and yes khan does have a small head in comparison to his body. So is this guy:

Im more in the camp of boxers who have skinny legs tend to have weak chins.

If you're gonna call out bll**** and say i can prove it,

THEN FCKING PROVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
              well then post them. i fcking hate posters who disagree vehemently with something saying i can prove so and so is bull but dont post **** to back up their claim.

i dont know whether or not this theory is true, but im willing to listen and analyze examples listed. and yes khan does have a small head in comparison to his body. So is this guy:

Im more in the camp of boxers who have skinny legs tend to have weak chins.

If you're gonna call out bll**** and say i can prove it,

THEN FCKING PROVE IT!
              Froch and Rios straight off the top of my head, they have top 5 P4P chins

Comment

Originally posted by BootyDew View Post
                Porter and Brook have tiny heads, if one doesn't get knocked out tomorrow it'll only be a matter of time... Thurman's tiny head is also a KO waiting to happen..
                Wait, what ****in' day is it?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Pacquiao has a huge head and square jaw but he can't take a punch.
                  Pacquiao has taken some huge shots over the years you dolt.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
                    Khan, Ortiz, and Brook don't have tiny heads. What the hell are you talking about? Maidana has a smaller head than em all, or at least seemingly.

Post some stats or please stop talking absolute BS.
                    ??? You need Specsavers mate, Khan and Brook have Peanut heads, Maidana has a medium sized head.

Comment

does seem like a dece theory

Comment

Working...
                      X