Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: A Rematch? I Would Knock Amir Khan Out Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehm... Danny you didn't even knock him out the first time. The referee stopped the fight.

****ing douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      Of course you do. Khan is British and that is your only criteria for picking a winner.
      Hey, I'm not British and I'm picking Khan to win in the rematch as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Garcia was clearly struggling massively with Khan's handspeed. I don't think that's in question, what's up for debate is whether or not Khan can take away Danny's left hook.

If he can, then it's pretty unlikely that Danny can win a decision. If he can't, there's a pretty good probability that he's getting stopped.
        Don't think so, watch the 4th round where Garcia landed 12-13 overhand rights/ looping right hands, he literally landed that many.

http://youtu.be/MQtfxlFnX80

Comment

I think Khan wins the rematch as long as he stays away from Garcia's Money Shot. Khan was way faster, tagging him constantly, but when you get hit flush with a hook, its hard to get yourself back together. Khan has learned from this (I think) and will decision Garcia. I'll give Garcia 3 rounds.

Comment

Glass chins cannot be corrected. If he sticks to running like he did late against Maidana, he might stink out the joint with a decision win. More than likely, he gets stopped again. If not by Garcia, then by anyone else who lands a clean shot sooner or later.

Comment

It's not a certainty that Garica beats Khan in the rematch.

Comment

I will say it again, Khan beats Garcia in a rematch. Khan was lighting him up until the fight ended and probably would have TKO'ed Danny. Danny has power I give him that and he is tough. He is just limited skillwise though and at some point his run is gonna end. The Peterson that fought Holt would have iced Garcia. Khan just has to adjust his style, it is not about running...Garcia is not a terror like Maidana or Matthysse. As far as glass chins not being able to be corrected...how many years now has it been since Wlad lost a fight after changing to a more defensive minded style? Point proven. Why do Roach/Wild Card fighters all get beaten up or stopped at this point? Because all he teaches is come forward overwhelming offense. Quillin will be the next wild card fighter to get KOed watch and see. Kayode too.

Best thing Khan ever did was leave Roach for Hunter.

Comment

Clearly Danny was right if khan does what he's supposed to do he'll win and win he will indeed if he just does what he does and box he can beat Danny he was winning last time around till he got caught but time will tell he still thinks he can brawl just box Amir and you will win the rematch no doubt.

Comment

Garcia destroys khan again easy work ppl think he's a basic fighter if he is why didn't he lose to khan the first time he can time you perfect everytime khan is there to beat even if he boxes Garcia will cut the ring and beat him up khan loses to Garcia Peterson and Lucas he can't hand with pressure punchers

Comment

Lmaoooo stfu con career is done

Comment

Working...
                      X