No announcement yet.

Canelo would stop Trout...do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
    A lot of posters say that Canelo would stop Trout, and I am one of them. But their is alot of canelo haters and a few Trout fans that would say otherwise.

what yall think.
    KO/TKO is possible, I am leading more to a TKO or UD by Canelo.

I believe Trout will outbox Canelo for the first 6 rounds, but eventually Canelo will get to Trout, and Canleo's will get in his power shots.

WARNELO!

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
      People on here tend to give Trout more credit than he deserves. It's mostly to down play Canelo. I think Alvarez beats down on Trout. Trout hasn't face a young, strong & hungry fighter like Canelo.

Cotto's best fights were behind him. He hasn't looked too good @ 154 either.

Canelo beats trouts ass.
      Canelo is gonna have to beat Trout down to win, cuz I don't think he's gonna out-box him.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
        KO/TKO is possible, I am leading more to a TKO or UD by Canelo.

I believe Trout will outbox Canelo for the first 6 rounds, but eventually Canelo will get to Trout, and Canleo's will get in his power shots.

WARNELO!
        Thing is, if he couldn't do that to Mosley who was literally in front of him, I can't see how he does any better against a bigger, rangier, younger fighter who knows how to maintain distance and stick the jab all night. I think for the 1st time we see Canelo get frustrated in that fight.

I also think Trout is much physically tougher than people give him credit for.

Comment

Hopefully Canelo stops hiding behind Oscar's skirt and comes out to fight a Trout.

Comment

People on here tend to give Trout more credit than he deserves. It's mostly to down play Canelo. I think Alvarez beats down on Trout. Trout hasn't face a young, strong & hungry fighter like Canelo.

Canelo beats trouts ass.
            You can snub Trouts win over Cotto if you want, but it craps all over any of Canelos wins.

As for the thread, with Canelos limited resume, its hard to get a read on his skill set. The better question is will GBP allow this fight. I always wonder why GBP will let Abner Mares fight contender is his weight class but they won't let Canelo fight even one. Perhaps they see something in Mares they don't see in Canelo

Comment

Canelo beats trouts ass.
              Tell us about all the strong, young and hungry fighters Canela has faced

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post

you mad bro?
                Um, why would I be mad???

Anyone who reveres Cintron anything of merit is just as big as b1tch as you are.

By the way, you just proved my point of pointless opponents he's fought.

So memo to dumb A S S learn to pick a fight before you learn to pick a battle.

Thank you, have nice day and come again now.

Sincerely,

jri9d0.
                Last edited by jri9d0; 01-28-2013, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Canelo beats trouts ass.
                  Even past prime version of Cotto is better than anyone Canelo has ever fought, by a long shot. You can't hate on Trout's resume and give praise to Canelo's. Just can't be done.

Also Canelo has not faced a young, hungry 154 pound fighter, so that goes both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                    You can snub Trouts win over Cotto if you want, but it craps all over any of Canelos wins.

As for the thread, with Canelos limited resume, its hard to get a read on his skill set. The better question is will GBP allow this fight. I always wonder why GBP will let Abner Mares fight contender is his weight class but they won't let Canelo fight even one. Perhaps they see something in Mares they don't see in Canelo
                    I agree. That's not to say Canelo isn't a good fighter at all and that he can't actually flourish and fight big names, but as you mentioned it's tough to really see where he's at if he still hasn't fought a legit guy in his weight class. Now you got a guy like Trout who really can put Canelo over the top with his critics with a win and no doubt would stamp legitimacy for a Mayweather fight. As it stands, him beating Angulo or Kirkland is a step up as far as who he's fought at 154, but IMO still isn't enough for a Mayweather fight (financially and competitively).

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                      Um, why would I be mad???

Anyone who reveres Cintron anything of merit is just as big as b1tch as you are.

By the way, you just proved my point of pointless opponents he's fought.

So memo to dumb A S S learn to pick a fight before you learn to pick a battle.

Thank you, have nice day and come again now.

Sincerely,

jri9d0.
                      lol you mad......

Comment

Working...
                      X