Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Mexicans on BS? I want to apologize for how America is treating you.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    You should have said "Europeans used ___________ to build America. It would have been much more accurate and your straying from the point I made.

Europeans were more evolved yes but the point remains, America is having the immigration issues because of the decisions the forefathers made hundreds of years ago. These things don't go away.

Nobody is going anywhere.
    Nor should anyone, lol @ ppl thinking they own some place based on some made up imaginary line and who their ancestors are.

I just watched the vid Trig posted pretty disturbing stuff.

Comment

I understand the anger on both sides. Its just that the immigrants that do bad in this country give a bad name to the positive immigrants.

I myself have had my social security and identity stolen by an illegal Dominican immigrant who also cashed a state tax return of mine. I wasn't feeling too much sympathy for their cause at that moment. Also the illegal rapist, killers, drug dealers who constantly make the news in New York and New Jersey does not help.

I support the Positive Immigrants who come to this country to energize this country and fight for it as if it was theirs. The rest can go to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Nor should anyone, lol @ ppl thinking they own some place based on some made up imaginary line and who their ancestors are.

I just watched the vid Trig posted pretty disturbing stuff.
        Spray I understand you are one of the more level headed guys here but the reason I posted it that way is because instead if us as AMERICANS (myself included) trying to find an intelligent solution to this issue, it's the typical Foxnews "Mexicans are taking over America" kind of bull****.

It's also not as extreme of a view point as some might think. Middle America is convinced Mexicans will be the majority and they are losing "their" America. I know, have seen and heard people with that attitude even here in super liberal South Florida.

****, I remember when I first moved down here an war vet in a wheel chair told me to go fuk myself and go back where I came from....I told him California?

There is a lot of ignorance with this issue and if you notice the governors that are part of the border states (with the exception of McCains old ass) understand this and aren't as tough on immigration as one would think i.e Rick Perry.

Comment

You should have said "Europeans used ___________ to build America. It would have been much more accurate and your straying from the point I made.

Europeans were more evolved yes but the point remains, America is having the immigration issues because of the decisions the forefathers made hundreds of years ago. These things don't go away.

Nobody is going anywhere.
          The issue is pretty simple though, you're making it sound long-winded.

IF you have a VISA or work permit for a particular country, then by all means, stay there.

However, if you're sick of living in an uncivilized environment and decide to enter another country without going through the legal processes then you're asking for grief.

So yeah, those ******s in the video insulting the Mexican fellow because he's brown and speaks differently are an uninformed, narrow minded minority that every country has.. their case would be taken a lot more seriously if their reasons were more than just 'hey brown boi, where yu frowm? oh, EYE RAQ?! get da fuk outta owur countray and respect our sovereignty you alien'.

We're a civilized race who CLAIM to be in unison and in most of the west we exercise equality, but equality is a double edged sword.. would it be equal for us to have to pay taxes but an illegal immigrant not to? Hell no, I sympathise with every working man that does an honest days work and gets the majority of his earnings sucked away for being a member of his chosen country.

So in a nutshell, Illegal immigrants have no place being anywhere so long as they get away with not paying their dues.

Comment

Spray I understand you are one of the more level headed guys here but the reason I posted it that way is because instead if us as AMERICANS (myself included) trying to find an intelligent solution to this issue, it's the typical Foxnews "Mexicans are taking over America" kind of bull****.

It's also not as extreme of a view point as some might think. Middle America is convinced Mexicans will be the majority and they are losing "their" America. I know, have seen and heard people with that attitude even here in super liberal South Florida.

****, I remember when I first moved down here an war vet in a wheel chair told me to go fuk myself and go back where I came from....I told him California?There is a lot of ignorance with this issue and if you notice the governors that are part of the border states (with the exception of McCains old ass) understand this and aren't as tough on immigration as one would think i.e Rick Perry.
            lmao...the bold...nice...funny stuff...good job Cuauhtémoc1502 i could see this goin down

Comment

I'm thankful for the Mexicans in my city. They build houses quicker than Legos.

Comment

Originally posted by 5hanus View Post
                The issue is pretty simple though, you're making it sound long-winded.

IF you have a VISA or work permit for a particular country, then by all means, stay there.

However, if you're sick of living in an uncivilized environment and decide to enter another country without going through the legal processes then you're asking for grief.

So yeah, those ******s in the video insulting the Mexican fellow because he's brown and speaks differently are an uninformed, narrow minded minority that every country has.. their case would be taken a lot more seriously if their reasons were more than just 'hey brown boi, where yu frowm? oh, EYE RAQ?! get da fuk outta owur countray and respect our sovereignty you alien'.

We're a civilized race who CLAIM to be in unison and in most of the west we exercise equality, but equality is a double edged sword.. would it be equal for us to have to pay taxes but an illegal immigrant not to? Hell no, I sympathise with every working man that does an honest days work and gets the majority of his earnings sucked away for being a member of his chosen country.

So in a nutshell, Illegal immigrants have no place being anywhere so long as they get away with not paying their dues.
                Wrong, wrong, wrong...

It's not this simple, only simple for simple minded people that choose to ignore that economic aspect of this issue which is the biggest and most important.

"Illegals" don't come to the U.S only because they come from desolate situations where they are, they come here because they are invited.

Yes, I said...INVITED. See you can make it seem as though if you have papers, you come your legal and we all get a long and love each other and the only "bad" people are the one's that "break the law" by coming here illegally.

The truth is, cheap labor is needed in this country. It's beneficial for the economy to pay a class of people to do cheap work. It saves the American companies billions in doing this and makes the American product cheaper for the American consumer.

So unless you want to come down on the American companies for hiring these "illegals" and get Americans to do the same cheap labor for the same price, then you will continue to have undocumented workers pouring in to do the work WE as Americans are unwilling and unable to do.

Comment

Wrong, wrong, wrong...

It's not this simple, only simple for simple minded people that choose to ignore that economic aspect of this issue which is the biggest and most important.

"Illegals" don't come to the U.S only because they come from desolate situations where they are, they come here because they are invited.

Yes, I said...INVITED. See you can make it seem as though if you have papers, you come your legal and we all get a long and love each other and the only "bad" people are the one's that "break the law" by coming here illegally.

The truth is, cheap labor is needed in this country. It's beneficial for the economy to pay a class of people to do cheap work. It saves the American companies billions in doing this and makes the American product cheaper for the American consumer.

So unless you want to come down on the American companies for hiring these "illegals" and get Americans to do the same cheap labor for the same price, then you will continue to have undocumented workers pouring in to do the work WE as Americans are unwilling and unable to do.
                  I have to disagree with the bold....i work in construction...houses are being made cheaper and cheaper yet none of the savings is passed down..its actually going up no product we have is going down in price due to the cheap labor...its not happenen nope....it does save money for the "big man" but for the average peep....notta...we get a cheaper done product for an expensive price...

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                    I have to disagree with the bold....i work in construction...houses are being made cheaper and cheaper yet none of the savings is passed down..its actually going up no product we have is going down in price due to the cheap labor...its not happenen nope....it does save money for the "big man" but for the average peep....notta...we get a cheaper done product for an expensive price...
                    That has nothing to do with what I posted.

If prices are going up that's because of inflation. What I meant was if you were to hire legal American workers, the companies would have to pay higher wages, insurance, healthcare and workmans comp.

They don't do that with illegals, I know this because I worked in the construction industry and when one guy got hurt or sick he was replaced, not given leave to get healthy or heal up.

American companies save tons of money by hiring illegals, it's why they do it.

Imagine what states pay that have unions? Believe me, it's much, much more than the states that don't have unions and can hire illegals to pick the fruits and vegetables and do all the construction work.

Comment

Wrong, wrong, wrong...

That's your opinion, I don't see how me having morals makes me simple minded. I disagree that illegals are needed in any country, if that was truly the case then any governing body would allow them in by the boat load.

Comment

Working...
                      X