No announcement yet.

Mundine moving down to 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    It's always one step forward, two steps back with mundine.
    Care pointing out the forward steps?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      Care pointing out the forward steps?
      I was going to say most of the time it's 3 steps back.

He's fighting the winner of the contender australia though right, thats a step forward.

Comment

I was going to say most of the time it's 3 steps back.

He's fighting the winner of the contender australia though right, thats a step forward.
        Massive leap for man kind that one.

Comment

Mundine should be having a crack at top ranked fighters in the states.
          Mundine should have been fighting better fighters 5 years ago.

Comment

It's always one step forward, two steps back with mundine.
            beat me to it. I was a big supporter of Mundine but he hasnt done a damn thing worth talking about since he beat Green, what a waste of talent

Comment

Interesting to see Pavliks trainer mention Mundine as a possible opponent, I wonder what excuse he'll come up with not to fight him.

Comment

I wish this fight would just happen so I can see Mundine ko'ed.

Comment

I can see Mundine's face covered in welts like that pom Pavlik fought should they ever meet (what was his name again?) but funnily enough I can see Mundine winning that one should he not get hit much...I mean he had to move down to MW for a reason surely...as much as he ducked he looked more comfortable at SMW...I mean his face is all fu#ked up and **** at MW...ni#gga needs a feed yall!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kesslerfan#1 View Post
                    I can see Mundine's face covered in welts like that pom Pavlik fought should they ever meet (what was his name again?) but funnily enough I can see Mundine winning that one should he not get hit much...I mean he had to move down to MW for a reason surely...as much as he ducked he looked more comfortable at SMW...I mean his face is all fu#ked up and **** at MW...ni#gga needs a feed yall!!!
                    Gary Lockett ATG.

Comment

There's been a development in this fight. Unsuprisingly, Mundine is no longer going to be making the junior middleweight limit. As such, the IBO will no longer sanction the bout as it won't be taking place at 154.

The WBA has come to Mundine's rescue and offered the vacant WBA International middleweight title.

So much for the pioneer...

Comment

Working...
                      X