Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

klitschkos are the reason boxing was dead....pac+mayweather brought it back...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klitschkos are the reason boxing was dead....pac+mayweather brought it back...

boxing was famous when lennox lewis retired...the popularity always follows the hw champ....then klitschkos became champs the most boring of alltime....putting everyone to sleep except for there communist simpathzers........except when wlad got put 2 sleep it was fun...the only way people defend wlad is talking about his paper record late round tkos or his personal life which is o so lame because his fights suck to watch....hes been given many chances on hbo to prove himself but the fans refused.....he had a great chance in 2008 when he got hbo to show his fight against imbragmov but he refused to go for the ko it was the most boring hw fight of alltime....

klitschkos are not superior in anything except 4 there height....now boxing thanks to dlh given mayweather a chance floyd made the most to build himself a star n has given pac to root for as the anti floyd....but thats all mainstream fans know now..cuz klits killed everything else....cant wait til there gone...

I know right!??? The last Klitschko fight I watched, i fell into a deep coma. My brother was unable to wake me. My parents had to call the ambulance. They came and saw that i was watching a klitschko fight. They gave my mom the nod and confirmed the klits are too boring to watch.

They had to pump me with adrenaline and started IV fluids on me. It was rough
    Last edited by Imatroll; 01-08-2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

?? the klit bros stop almost everyone they fight and cleaned out the division while floyd retires every 2 fights and manny fights the same style opponents at catchweights and the klit bros are the problem?

Comment

What the heavyweight division really needs right now is a Tysonesque fighter to knock out fools in brutal fashion.

At least it would breathe life into a somber weight class.

Comment

interesting perspective

Comment

I don't see how the Klitschkos are killing boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              I don't see how the Klitschkos are killing boxing.
              I have to carry an adrenaline pen with me in case i accidentally walk in on a klit fight or preview

Comment

Heavyweight boxing isn't what it used to be. It was about VIOLENCE. When Bowe-Holyfield had there incredible trilogy and a damn parachute came into the ring during the 2nd fight or when Bowe-Golota 1 started a riot at MSG. People were so attracted to Tyson because he was the definition of the word VIOLENT. Lewis was this huge mega star because he was a humble champion. Lewis vs. Tyson was a superhero going up against a villain type grudge match hell there was damn security lining the ring. It was so unique and provided us with unpredictable violence. That's why it was so big.

Sadly neither Klitschko give us any reason to care about them, or to emotionally invest in them. They don't have very fan friendly personalities, nor are they KILLERS, people want heavyweight boxers to be killers. Not technical geniuses. I appreciate both of the Klitschkos skill, however why would I even bother following them if they don't give me any reason too. They're dull.

Comment

i really do think that the klitscko twins are the most basic of fighters

in basic i mean their style , their main attribute is SIZE

watch the 2 of them and this is their fighting style....

jab , jab , right hand , jab jab right hand repeat x1000

no hooks , nouppercuts , no 4 punch combinations just very slow single punches

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                    I know right!??? The last Klitschko fight I watched, i fell into a deep coma. My brother was unable to wake me. My parents had to call the ambulance. They came and saw that i was watching a klitschko fight. They gave my mom the nod and confirmed the klits are too boring to watch.

They had to pump me with adrenaline and started IV fluids on me. It was rough

Comment

Working...
                    X