Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis Fallout With Floyd is Perfect Example Why Signing To Mayweather is Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
    You're just being stupid now. You were insinuating that he should move to Vegas since TMT is based in Vegas. You don't seem to use common sense when floyds name is mentioned
    You said move in with him like move into his mansion and share beds. **** off and stop wasting my time please.

You just misinterpreted everything as usual and are now backtracking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      Davis, arias, rahman bros, he even wanted broner to sign with mayweather promotions and keep haymon as an advisor. Broner said no and floyd got bent out of shape and caught feelings.

Floyd needs to stay in his lane

Fact is davis dont need floyd. He can be with top rank GBP and shaefer and be successful. He can be with haymon and dibella and be successful as a free agent.
      Who are the fighters that he's done dirty I asked? Dirty

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
        Lol, you are actually hurt.
        ?????????????

Comment

Yeah lets see another promotion get Gervonta Davis a opportunity he hasn't earn yet and get him a shot at a title that Sosa just won

One thing fighters should NEVER DO is listen to fans when it comes to make career moves outside of the ring because Boxing fans have some of the absolute DUMBEST fans of any sport. It is all emotions and who they like and don't like>Common Sense!

Common FUKING Sense if you have a opportunity to relocate and make Millions and become a Superstar, WHY THE FUK is this even a Debate and why the fuk are people even trying to make a argument against it? If Davis have people around him who love him, even they would tell him to go make your money and become a star, he can always go back home when the job is done and with A LOT of money

That being said if I was a young boxer looking to turn pro No I wouldn't sign with any of these damn Promotions looking at how it was hell for the likes of Timothy Bradley, Andre Ward, Mikey Garcia and others to get out of those **** deals. Add Haymon as an Adviser and try to build your own promotion with Family being involved
          Last edited by sicko; 08-26-2016, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            why would anyone want to sign with an unproven promoter like gayweather jr anyway? he sucks at picking fighters all of them have been busts smith bey love LOL plus we all know he cant read I'm laughing my ass off picturing him trying to read a contract.
            He signed a 200 million dollar contract with showtime in 2013 so I'm sure he can read just fine. Don't be naive. No successful man is stupid and if you believe they are you are truly the stupid one.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Yeah lets see another promotion get Gervonta Davis a opportunity he hasn't earn yet and get him a shot at a title that Sosa just won

One thing fighters should NEVER DO is listen to fans when it comes to make career moves outside of the ring because Boxing fans have some of the absolute DUMBEST fans of any sport. It is all emotions and who they like and don't like>Common Sense!

Common FUKING Sense if you have a opportunity to relocate and make Millions and become a Superstar, WHY THE FUK is this even a Debate and why the fuk are people even trying to make a argument against it? If Davis have people around him who love him, even they would tell him to go make your money and become a star, he can always go back home when the job is done and with A LOT of money

That being said if I was a young boxer looking to turn pro No I wouldn't sign with any of these damn Promotions looking at how it was hell for the likes of Timothy Bradley, Andre Ward, Mikey Garcia and others to get out of those **** deals. Add Haymon as an Adviser and try to build your own promotion with Family being involved
              Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                He signed a 200 million dollar contract with showtime in 2013 so I'm sure he can read just fine. Don't be naive. No successful man is stupid and if you believe they are you are truly the stupid one.
                whats up with personal attacks on boxers? what does his ability to read, and his speech impediment have to do with being a successful fighter and promoter?

these dudes have issues...they really want this guy to fail as a promoter because they didnt get to see him stretched out as a fighter...pathetic

Comment

great post!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    Then why ****ing sign with him??? It's like accepting a job in California and trying to dictate to the dude that hired you to let you stay in Virginia but still pay you the same and keep your same benefits.

Nobody forced dude to join TMT. There's tons of promoters out there. He signed with Floyd because he wants to get to THAT level. Floyd is trying to get him there so he should listen.

I don't know. I just know that TMT fighters train at the Mayweather Boxing gym so if you want to be a TMT fighter, then do it. If not, go somewhere else.

It's not that difficult.
                    Then it should be on the contract. If not, then floyd has no leg to stand as a promoter telling any fighter he has to train at his gym.

Comment

Which of floyds fighters are making millions? Which one is a superstar?

Comment

Working...
                      X