Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley Vs Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be a great fight for both guys at 150-152 lbs, both coming off losses and looking to get their careers back on track, both fight on HBO too so I think it can be made if Arum doesn't stand in the way of the fight.

If Cotto comes in in good shape he should be able to do some serious damage to Bradley, if not then it's gonna be like the Trout fight, Cotto should start with the training right away though cuz I've seen a recent video of him and he looked really fat and out of shape and trying to get down to 154 or less is not going to be easy.

Comment

good fight, Cotto by KO.

Comment

This is a legit fight.

Comment

Idc really its gonna be a great scrap if it happens.

But still.....

WAR COTTO!!!!!

Comment

Why Not that fight instead of Little Gamboa!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              I'd like to see paq stop cotto when cotto is not drained to 145 and trained by his waterboy. If cotto had his uncle in his corner for the manny fight the stoppage would have been reversed a la Marquez The simple jab would have worked wonders in that fight too bad his water boy couldn't remind him of that.

Cotto will fight Bradley like he did Floyd. Only Bradley is. It as slick as Floyd so he will get caught twice as much to his detriment.
              just stop it. pac was a beast in that fight. call it peds call it what you want but cotto is not stopping pac during that time frame. pac was just way too fast for cotto in that fight. the 3rd round was the deciding factor. this is when cotto was still boxing nicely but pac was way too fast for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                Bradley if he boxes smart. But if he gets dragged into a war, TKO via his wife staring unawares at her phone.
                In agreement!

Comment

Cotto definitely wins unless he's lost a lot during this layoff. I struggle to think of a single advantage Bradley has.

Comment

How are they not looking at Bradley?

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      How are they not looking at Bradley?
                      PPV-worthy fight honestly. Both guys are reasonably big names, it could definitely do numbers. Better than Canelo/Smith obviously.

Gotta have Gamboa on the undercard tho

Comment

Working...
                      X