No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Storms His Way To a Knockout of Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post

As for the fight, Bradley is my guy. He was already a good fighter, he just needed to learn some consistent defense. He's on the right track. He did what I expected him to do. Rios didn't have a chance anyway. Smh. I'd like to see one of AL's hyped up welterweights in with Bradley. Bradley is yet another fighter that Floyd ducked. He wanted no part of Bradley. But he can fight Berto though. Good win for Bradley. However, he will not get a trilogy with Manny. For what? He's not in Manny's league. Manny is fighting Khan or Crawford. I prefer Khan because he's proved more at the weight. Crawford is a good fighter but he's 140lber who has never beaten anyone of note and he's never fought at welterweight. Money-wise, Khan makes perfect sense, since Floyd is GAY and running from the rematch.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    So Floyd ducked the guy that's not in Pac league, who wasn't in Floyds league! I'm confused. So did Pac duck Canelo who wasn't in Floyds league!!!!! Get of his di*k he's retired!!!!

Comment

• 2. Ezy 4 Tim but 1 thing. In IMO is go bk 2 same day weigh ins as Rios was more than 20#'s more than Tim @ the bell...

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
        Good win for Bradley. Rios is a fat ass who isn't committed to the sport. He doesn't take his craft, seriously. Bradley does. Rios was 170lbs in there. Boxing is a joke if they don't go back to same day weigh-ins. Someone is going to get killed because of it, eventually.

As for the fight, Bradley is my guy. He was already a good fighter, he just needed to learn some consistent defense. He's on the right track. He did what I expected him to do. Rios didn't have a chance anyway. Smh. I'd like to see one of AL's hyped up welterweights in with Bradley. Bradley is yet another fighter that Floyd ducked. He wanted no part of Bradley. But he can fight Berto though. Good win for Bradley. However, he will not get a trilogy with Manny. For what? He's not in Manny's league. Manny is fighting Khan or Crawford. I prefer Khan because he's proved more at the weight. Crawford is a good fighter but he's 140lber who has never beaten anyone of note and he's never fought at welterweight. Money-wise, Khan makes perfect sense, since Floyd is GAY and running from the rematch.
        You are an utter penis. That fight was never mentioned once, not by Tim, and not by his promoter. EVERYONE knows why..... oh, except you.

Comment

• Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
          Rios is an average fighter who has no defense and loves being hit and then smiles back. Rios should quit boxing as Rios has average skills and a penchant for absorbing punishment and pain. Good riddance. Fans still remember Margarito and Rios making fun of Freddy's Shaking. Rios is bottom of the barrel sediment.
          Nah, the fans have forgotten, its just the whiney kids who remember that.

The fans understand that Rios is highly strung and often says dumb shht, and they accepted Rios' genuine apology to Freddie at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Bradley's power still isn't all that impressive, from what things sound like; he's simply, under Teddy Atlas, fully embraced what his style has always supposed to have been.

Roy Jones made a comment in a video that I recall. He called Bradley's style being like that of a hyena; he'll keep on you, at a pace just beyond a fast jog, and wear you out, stepping if any need to protect himself comes up, only to jump back on you. For most fighters, under that amount of sustained pressure, they're going to fall to **** or simply fight to not get put out.
            I'm not saying Bradley has knockout power but that he does have enough to hurt and even wobble opponents at times. Even in this fight, Bradley's bodyshots had Rios wincing before he stopped him. His power is just truly underrated.

Comment

• Bradley should finally fight Khan or Porter. Not interested in a 3rd fight against Pac. In my eyes he lost twice in a competitive fight.

All that Canelo talk is simply idiotic. Nobody is calling for that fight but Arum and De La Hoya

Comment

• Originally posted by billfifty View Post
                What fight were you watching? Bradley put him down with a body shot...not his chin...that's no.1. Since when haven't Bradley showed up in the shape he was in last night.....bigger, more cut?.....he's looked the fuuckin same every fight. Hitting someone in the bread basket and putting them down doesn't equal power dip shiat, especially if he wasn't in shape in the first place. And finally how in the hell do you know about any test being phony.....how....seriously, you talk with such conviction....how do you know? Bradley was sharper, used his jab, and cut angles all night...that is what was different. And BTW, muscles have to do with protein consumption which you can get from nuts, cheese, tofu, beans, ...extc .....in other words, you don't know shiat!
                you are pathetic and beyond any help. so the older you get after 30 the bigger you get more cut with more stamina. in your backward way of thinking it makes sense. are you are telling me when lance Armstrong was tested a million times by the most "advanced" labs they really wanted to catch him? the tests are meant not to catch the big stars like froid and they waited until Armstrong could not generate any more money for them then they exposed him. they will lose millions if all these guys get caught. I will get some tofu now and start lifting weights then I will be in mr universe contest. thanks for the tip jerk off
                Last edited by nacho daddy; 11-08-2015, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Lets put this fight into perspective ....

1.. Cheers to Bradley He looked awesome tonight It looks like Teddy had relit the fire under him. It looks like a great partnership. Look forward to seeing them fight again .

2,, Everyone could surely see that was NOT the Bam Bam Rios we all know in there last night. The first clue was the enormous weight gain in rehydration. He looked heavy & lethargic no fire in his belly. That is definitely NOT the real Rios. He was in trouble & when he was needed Garcia had nothing to help him with. Rios was right it is time to hang up the gloves. He does not have that fire any more. Brandon has given us some hell raising fights Always an exciting fighter. Thankyou Bam Bam for everything. Good luck & good health in the future
                  Good luch to Tim & Teddy too here's to more success together in the future

Comment

• Never in a million years would I have expected Bradley to put Rios away like that, very surprising to say the least. Although Rios did look like a shell of himself so I'm not quite sold on Bradley's career rebirth just yet. However, we still got to see every tool in Bradley's shed on full display and that hasn't happened since the Marquez fight. I'd like to see him matched-up with Postol or Crawford next just to see whether or not Atlas has truly breathed some new life into him.

Comment

• Bradley by KO was literally the last thing I expected to ever happen. Rios has physically fallen apart.

Comment

Working...
                      X