No announcement yet.

Cotto Paper champ at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fantasiabruja View Post
    Cotto has spent his whole career ducking people so he is not going to change that just for GGG. I just don't understand why he is ducking GGG so hard doesn't he realize he can break PPV records fighting GGG and he can take that money and retire.
    A bit harsh to say he ducked people. He has losses on his record because he did take risks.
    Margarito was a feared fighter when Cotto faced him. Pacman was on a stampede when Cotto faced him (even Mayweather refused MP at that stage and accused pacman of juicing). And Cotto faced Mayweather.
    No I don't agree he has ducked fighters.

Comment

He's the lineal champ. But being the lineal champ doesn't translate him being the best mw.

Comment

Originally posted by JulianQ View Post
        A bit harsh to say he ducked people. He has losses on his record because he did take risks.
        Margarito was a feared fighter when Cotto faced him. Pacman was on a stampede when Cotto faced him (even Mayweather refused MP at that stage and accused pacman of juicing). And Cotto faced Mayweather.
        No I don't agree he has ducked fighters.
        Sorry dude, I forgot the wink at the end of the comment I was being sarcastic. theres a quote floating around here that goes something like ''if you are undefeated you haven't fought the best''. The only great who is undefeated today is Floyd everyone else who is either great or very good have loses on their record including the man who is about to beat Floyd Pac. Cotto has been consistently entertaining even when losing.

Comment

Someone should post that GIF of Martinez sprinting across the ring to cheap shot Cotto, lol.

"Martinez was crippled doe"

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
            Someone should post that GIF of Martinez sprinting across the ring to cheap shot Cotto, lol.

"Martinez was crippled doe"

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasiabruja View Post
              Sorry dude, I forgot the wink at the end of the comment I was being sarcastic. theres a quote floating around here that goes something like ''if you are undefeated you haven't fought the best''. The only great who is undefeated today is Floyd everyone else who is either great or very good have loses on their record including the man who is about to beat Floyd Pac. Cotto has been consistently entertaining even when losing.
              True.
              Floyd needs to realize that the fans don't actually care about an undefeated record. Who cares about the fact that Ali lost? Or sugar Ray Robinson? Or Leonard?
              History remembers that they fought everyone and mostly won.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
                Lets be honest, he lost to trout then beat a nobody in Rodriguez and a crippled Martinez and people think he's better than ever. Sure he looke good but that win is (I'm sorry to say it) but no more credible than Rios beating Alvarado.
                He beat the man, no excuses given except your ******ed ones....gtfoh kid

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Hahahaha, that's the one.

"He didn't have any legs doe"

Comment

Cotto is the lineal champion , but doesn't belong at MW.

Forget the Martinez fight, does anybody truly believe that Cotto would beat Golovkin?.

He's using the belt for leverage, he should either fight MW's or vacate, but he won't do so I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                      He's the lineal champ. But being the lineal champ doesn't translate him being the best mw.
                      Bingo!! Specially if it's only one fight that was at a catch weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X