Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon/Khan will perform better than Canelo vs Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo would easily stop floyd. If canelo connects floyd like he connected trout, floyd would het ko'd. Trout skated back and even danced from that shot. Floyd would lay flat and it's a fact trout has a better chin than floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
      Canelo would easily stop floyd. If canelo connects floyd like he connected trout, floyd would het ko'd. Trout skated back and even danced from that shot. Floyd would lay flat and it's a fact trout has a better chin than floyd.
      what the ****, dude?

Comment

I disagree with you. I will bet money on Canelo to beat Floyd. Alexander has almost no chance of beating Floyd but he might win three rounds. I gave Guerrero only one or possibly two rounds in his fight with Floyd. If Mayweather went all out I think he could have won every round in the Guerrero fight. I think Alexander is faster and more skilled than Guerrero and would do better with Floyd but I don't think he would come close to winning the fight. Khan has no business being in the same ring with Mayweather. He was damn near knocked out by Diaz. Mayweather hits much harder than Diaz and he is twice as fast and so much more skilled. Khan has no chance of beating Mayweather or even winning a round in my opinion. Mayweather could KO Khan in the first round. At least have Khan earn a shot at Floyd by beating Alexander if he can. If Khan gets a fight with Floyd coming right off his sorry showing with Diaz it will really be sad.

Comment

I said before the Guerrero fight, and I maintain today, that Devon Alexander would give Mayweather a tougher fight than the Ghost. He's a naturally bigger, more athletic southpaw with better boxing ability. Do I think Mayweather would dominate him? Probably, but not quite as easily as what we saw last Saturday.

Khan will get KO'd by Alexander long before he can make it to Floyd. Canelo doesn't possess any great skills, but he'll remain dangerous to the last bell because of his size/power.

Comment

Khan- his handspeed would definitely trouble floyd in the beginning but then floyd would adjust and even though floyd isnt the biggest puncher hes too accurate and would end up clipping khan and KO'ing him

Alexander- absolute garbage fight, floyd pitches a shut out in this one.

Canelo- If canelo doesnt improve his stamina and punch output no way he beats floyd

Comment

I don't see Khan having any shot of lasting 12 rounds of solid counter shots from Money so I disagree there. Khan will be a world beater early in that fight but he will get destroyed late. Canelo goes the distance in a close, chess match type of fight. Devon Alexander to me will give Floyd a good fight and be competitive but it will be clear he is losing the fight IMO. I think Canelo is the most competitive, Devon 2nd and Amir 3rd. But Amir might win rounds against Floyd in the widest fashion early. That is unless Canelo drops Floyd with a counter shot.

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
                How is it a fact trout has a better chin than Floyd? Cotto make Trout's leg jerk. Cotto never hurt Floyd. In the common opponent test FLoyd >>> Trout in the chin category.

Comment

Working...
                X