Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung Galaxy S III (SPRINT) - Review by Flossycarter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought SwiftKey 3 from the market place, awesome keyboard app I love it.

Camera is awesome as well. Everything about the phone is good except that it's slippery but with a cover that's fixed.

10/10 imo.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Marroqui View Post
      I bought SwiftKey 3 from the market place, awesome keyboard app I love it.

Camera is awesome as well. Everything about the phone is good except that it's slippery but with a cover that's fixed.

10/10 imo.
      Yeah it's slippery because Samsung likes to use plastic to make their phones. But a case will solve that problem easily. My guess is they use plastic to save money. I wished they worked on build quality more.

What carrier are you on? How's the signal strength & data speeds?

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
        Yeah it's slippery because Samsung likes to use plastic to make their phones. But a case will solve that problem easily. My guess is they use plastic to save money. I wished they worked on build quality more.

I use t mobile. I was considering going to sprint but I've honestly never had problems with t mobile besides the high speed data being cut off at 2gb and rest is slower data but now my data is unlimited with a 5gb cap of high speed.

All my bills show I use 4-6gb of data monthly so this new plan is awesome. I always have signal and it's super fast.

Bill will be like $93 monthly. Unlimited everything with like 500mins I think.

Comment

it's actually made out of polycarbonate

Comment

I use t mobile. I was considering going to sprint but I've honestly never had problems with t mobile besides the high speed data being cut off at 2gb and rest is slower data but now my data is unlimited with a 5gb cap of high speed.

All my bills show I use 4-6gb of data monthly so this new plan is awesome. I always have signal and it's super fast.

Bill will be like $93 monthly. Unlimited everything with like 500mins I think.
            That's cool. T-Mobile is better than Sprint. I've been with both. Sprint is straight up trash. Bad signal and slow internet. I never had problems with T-Mobile either. Far as service goes.

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
            it's actually made out of polycarbonate
            It still feels like cheap crap. Drop a Samsung phone with no case on, it might be a wrap.

Comment

This is my first phone that's all touch screen. At first the spelling is ehhh cause I'm use to a keyboard but it's not bad. Just a bit of practice and you should be good. I still suck but I'm getting better I can type much faster now than a few days ago.
              get the swiftkey app, you will thank me.

*edit oops, just saw the other post lol

Comment

It still feels like cheap crap. Drop a Samsung phone with no case on, it might be a wrap.
                Then you don't know much about the quality of Samsung's products.

Comment

I've seen this video along time ago and I use to own the Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch. It was a great phone. Only problem I had was the wireless radio was trash combined with Sprint network did not help. It might survive a drop test here and there but it still felt cheap. I'm just not a fan of the way it feels in the hand without a case. Samsung is great, but build quality they can still improve. I've owned 3 Samsung phones, I know their phones!

Comment

Android users need shock proof devices. Their brains haven't fully developed and they lack basic motor skills such has, holding on to a phone. This is also why most Android users wear helmets...

Comment

I've seen this video along time ago and I use to own the Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch. It was a great phone. Only problem I had was the wireless radio was trash combined with Sprint network did not help. It might survive a drop test here and there but it still felt cheap. I'm just not a fan of the way it feels in the hand without a case. Samsung is great, but build quality they can still improve. I've owned 3 Samsung phones, I know their phones!
                      Yes their radio sucked!!! Lucky the guys at XDA were able to make one work just fine. I noticed the GPS signal was dead on all the time like my old HTC EVO was. I love the feel of their phones! They're so thin and light. Picking up other phones feel heavy to me now.

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Android users need shock proof devices. Their brains haven't fully developed and they lack basic motor skills such has, holding on to a phone. This is also why most Android users wear helmets...

Comment

Working...
                      X