Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bradley defeats Pacquiao will you jump on the bandwagon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fully expect Bradley to win. Im not kidding at all when I say Pac winning would be an upset and I will respect Manny alot more if he wins, as I feel he piggybacked on Floyd's name to get to this point of stardom while his team made sure he didn't fight any real threats in years. So for me this is the fight where I get to see if Pac is everything they say he is cause I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
      I will become a Bradley fan. He's a very likeable character and he has a strong work ethic. At times he can be annoying trying to imitate Floyd with his little one liners, but other than that what's not to like about the guy?
      imo he doesn't immitate Floyd to the degree that some people are making it. If he annoys you then broker must kill you

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
        I fully expect Bradley to win. Im not kidding at all when I say Pac winning would be an upset and I will respect Manny alot more if he wins, as I feel he piggybacked on Floyd's name to get to this point of stardom while his team made sure he didn't fight any real threats in years. So for me this is the fight where I get to see if Pac is everything they say he is cause I missed it.
        This, except Pacman didn't piggyback off of Floyd the whole time. He got his shot at stardom against Oscar. But since Margarito he's been piggybacking off of Floyd.

Comment

Nope, I don't like duckers and dirty fighters. Supporting Manny 100% in this fight, something you'll never see me do again probably.

Hopefully you guys give credit where credit is due when Pac destroys him within 3.

Comment

Working...
          X