Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the actual good guys in boxing? Boxers, Promoters, managers etc...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    WTF? No **** but do you see them trying to scam other people like promoters/managers/sanctioning bodies do to them?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    thats not true. Boxers arent perfect. They turn there back on people who got them far all the time and everyone who helped them isnt scum.

You even got cases where a great trainer like Bouie Fischer helped Hopkins big time but when Hopkins made it to star status, he still wanted to pay Fischer like he did when they were making pennies. Thats pretty low and Im a Hopkins fan.

I know alot of fighters who got rid of there trainers or promoters who they came up with and were always fair with them. Im not ripping them or saying they are wrong but you best believe they are wrong sometimes

Comment

Both Klitschkos, Pacquiao, Golovkin, Mares, DeMarco, C. Molina, J. Molina Jr, Kovalev, Thurman, Canelo, Leo Santa Cruz, Maidana, Rios

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        thats not true. Boxers arent perfect. They turn there back on people who got them far all the time and everyone who helped them isnt scum.

You even got cases where a great trainer like Bouie Fischer helped Hopkins big time but when Hopkins made it to star status, he still wanted to pay Fischer like he did when they were making pennies. Thats pretty low and Im a Hopkins fan.

I know alot of fighters who got rid of there trainers or promoters who they came up with and were always fair with them. Im not ripping them or saying they are wrong but you best believe they are wrong sometimes
        JSDF is new to boxing, so you have to be patient with him.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

WTF? No **** but do you see them trying to scam other people like promoters/managers/sanctioning bodies do to them?

It sounded to me like the poster I quoted was referring to Guerrero and that's why I said what I said.

Comment

Pat Lynch comes to mind. Roach went out of his way to help Pac when he was in some legal issues with his old promoters... For the most part, promoters=evil in boxing.

Comment

Working...
            X