No announcement yet.

More Dangerous Demagogue: Barack Obama or Adolf Hitler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
    i meant the war in afghanistan **** mouth. he is sending the troops there where they need to be to handle the people that killed all of the civilians on 9/11. do you even live in the states? i can pull **** on all kinds of people so ****ing what? they had a whole movie made on the 9/11 thing. but i am sure you will discredit that right?
    first you say he does not want to provide a birth certificate and the sentence right after you say a live birth certificate is not the same thing as a birth certificate? which one is it?

Comment

i meant the war in afghanistan **** mouth. he is sending the troops there where they need to be to handle the people that killed all of the civilians on 9/11. do you even live in the states? i can pull **** on all kinds of people so ****ing what? they had a whole movie made on the 9/11 thing. but i am sure you will discredit that right?
      If you believe that the war in Afghanistan is really about Bin Laden and Al Qaeda then you are really the moron I believe you to be.

I have nothing else to say to you.

Continue to live in your fantasy land.

Comment

Then what is it about knower of all things? while you are at it what is the powerball numbers? ****ing idiot!

Comment

first you say he does not want to provide a birth certificate and the sentence right after you say a live birth certificate is not the same thing as a birth certificate? which one is it?
          I was clear.

He has provided a certificate of live birth, which by extension naturally means that he doesn't want to provide a birth certificate, most likely because one doesn't exist.

Comment

Then what is it about knower of all things? while you are at it what is the powerball numbers? ****ing idiot!
            Read Brzezinsky's "The Grand Chessboard" and you will learn the importance to the U.S/British hegemony of conquering Eurasia.

Obama represents the same forces of Imperialism that Bush did, only he gave Imperialism a facelift and is doing it with Left Cover, which I argue is far more dangerous than doing it w/ the already discredited right wing slogans.

Bin Laden and Al Qaeda has nothing to do with it.

Isn't it ironic how you are asking an "idiot" for answers?

Comment

if you didnt see the sarcasm in that then my friend you are most definitly an idiot. if you do live in the USA why dont you move somewhere since this country is going to hell in a hand basket? just saying...

Comment

if you didnt see the sarcasm in that then my friend you are most definitly an idiot. if you do live in the USA why dont you move somewhere since this country is going to hell in a hand basket? just saying...
                You aren't very eloquent, so its hard to detect your alleged "sarcasm".

And yeah, I live in the U.S, but I'm not a coward to run away.

I'd rather fight this thing and get the country back to its constitutional roots.

Comment

Damn it Jack you should have made this public so we could have seen guys like Mizzou and Jim Jefferies chose Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
                    Read Brzezinsky's "The Grand Chessboard" and you will learn the importance to the U.S/British hegemony of conquering Eurasia.

Obama represents the same forces of Imperialism that Bush did, only he gave Imperialism a facelift and is doing it with Left Cover, which I argue is far more dangerous than doing it w/ the already discredited right wing slogans.

Bin Laden and Al Qaeda has nothing to do with it.

Isn't it ironic how you are asking an "idiot" for answers?
                    When you withdraw troops from a state you are warring with, and focus efforts on minimizing terrorist orginizations without the intent of overtaking land, it is not imperialism.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                      When you withdraw troops from a state you are warring with, and focus efforts on minimizing terrorist orginizations without the intent of overtaking land, it is not imperialism.
                      The intent is precisely that.

Afghanistan and Pakistan will be occupied, or at least attempted to be occupied by U.S and British forces.

Pakistan is meant to be fragmented into multiple parts. Much like they've split Iraq.

All per the Brzezinsky plan.

Comment

Working...
                      X