Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The annual BoxingScene Cotto Stan "Souljah" convention....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    You *****. That people in the picture, fights so your ***** ass, can be wrting BS in your Computer safe. So show some respect *******.!!!!!!!!1
    Look at this stan all booty hurt... dont talk ****.. I know you said you were in the army or something and I respect that because I have family in their....

It was meant as a joke ... chill out and quit taking **** so literal... damn

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      Look at this stan all booty hurt... dont talk ****.. I know you said you were in the army or something and I respect that because I have family in their....

It was meant as a joke ... chill out and quit taking **** so literal... damn
      **** off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by Dub_C View Post

And I just found Perro, Texanballer, Htown, and Chicano!!..

Bring it *******!!
        And you say you're Mexican?? Wouldn't that make you one of us and be in the picture too pendejo??

Why the hell you gotta bring my name up in this too??

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
          And you say you're Mexican?? Wouldn't that make you one of us and be in the picture too pendejo??

Why the hell you gotta bring my name up in this too??
          I sure am!..but I don't "bleed red, white and green!"...and don't take **** to the booty once someone calls any random Mexican a *****..or get all worked up just cuz he's an "Hermano" like *Dinamita says..lmao!..

and relax dude....HTown!!!..why don't you teach ur sensitive son Chicano79us to learn to take a joke.

Comment

man i can feel a lot of hating on this thread...lot of sensitive people here...

IT'S THE INTERNET!!! RELAX!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
              Look here is Dub C, Maravilla, Napo, Dorruel and the rest of the Gang.... Hahahahaha

65th de Infanterķa..

Busca su historia, y me avisas.

Comment

Good to see some of you have a sense of humor! Even if you're Margarito butt-lickers! LOL

Comment

Working...
                X