Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux vs Caballero april 10th hbo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigondeaux vs Caballero april 10th hbo?

I was reading an article in spanish if anyone needs proof ill post it. Anyways it was an interview with caballeros promoter and he was saying that hbo confirmed with him that caba would be fighting rigondeaux april 10th at 126 as long as rigo signs the contract. Apparently Rigo Decubas and company are making the decicion of wether or not take the fight , if the fight is not signed then caballero would be part of the mosley-mayweather undercard may 1

Decubas and rigo have been saying lately that noone with a big name gives them a shot just because rigo only has 4 fights well here is the perfect opportunity let's just see if they back down or man up and sign the deal. i would love to see this fight

rigondeaux aint ready.

I hope the fight happens though.

Would be an awesome under-card fight

Comment

this thing is the cat is already 29 and he just got an opportunity to be on hbo with only 5 fights , its now or never bro!!!! ready or not he should take it

Comment

Maybe too early for rigondeaux, but you never know.

Comment

talk about bein thrown 2 the wolves jesus ...but i guess he is ready he does have 400 am fights lkol

les go riggyyyy thats what im callin himnow cause **** spellin out his god awful name

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
            rigondeaux aint ready.

I hope the fight happens though.

Would be an awesome under-card fight
            He's more then ready, Rigondeaux isn't gonna learn anything else. He's already peaked in my opinion, it's now or never. This is an interesting match up because now we'll see how good either guy really is.

Comment

Why not?

WAR EL PELENCHIN!

Comment

Rigondeaux is ready...

Comment

Thats a good fight, cabellero is like the paul williams at that weight class, he's like 5 - 6 inches taller than everyone.

Comment

tough task to fight the experienced freak of nature at 126 caballero...caballero beats him on hbo Gambia or juanma next? I'd hope so.juanma in my eyes has something to prove.

Comment

Working...
                    X