Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime exec: Floyd - Manny Pacquiao contracts not crafted yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid post. of course contracts haven't been made yet. There are still some unresolved issues

Comment

Serious question: where do you think negotiations are stalling? To me based on what both sides including Mayweather have said, they are negotiating, Bob has no problem with the 60/40 split but I think Mayweather does hence where there is the problem. I think he wants more than that. On his interview on Showtime when he called out Pac but...hes not getting what they wanted the first time, then on a radio show recently he said, "Arum is hard to negotiate with. You have to understand Pac only sold 300,000 PPV his last fight" I think he wants something like 70/30 and Arum is putting the pressure for him to agree to the 60/40 by calling him out.

Comment

Espinoza admits to their inefficiencies. haha... Weeks and weeks and weeks...nothing...are these people lazy or what? Man, how many months do you have to spend to sort out such simple process. This is not a mission about rescuing hostages. And why can't they communicate with Bob Arum. Are they sissy little girls or what? What are they so afraid about? GRRRRR.... What a joke.

Comment

contracts not crafted yet?

lets see who in boxingscene have a modicum of perceptual ability. lets see who is capable of reading between the lines.

Comment

Working...
          X