No announcement yet.

ggg vs benn, McClellan, nunn, toney, and mccallum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ggg vs benn, McClellan, nunn, toney, and mccallum

Ggg may just be the best middleweight today, he just isn't the weight classes rightful champ

How does he do with these guys from yesteryear

Probably stops benn, nunn

G-man is 50/50, whoever lands the bombs first

Mccallum beats him

Toney destroys him

Comment

All i know is Toney would do things to him that could not be shown on tv...as far as the rest..they are proven ELITE MIDDLEWEIGHTS...GGG has not even fought a b class fighter yet....

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        All i know is Toney would do things to him that could not be shown on tv...as far as the rest..they are proven ELITE MIDDLEWEIGHTS...GGG has not even fought a b class fighter yet....
        Without a doubt! Toney would have boxed his ears off, I'd give Benn a good chance of coming out best in a toe to toe battle with him aswell.

Comment

GGG is still unproven and has not fought a current champion to date

Comment

Toney smokes GGG. easy work. Nunn could possibly get Ko'd. McClellan definitely would test GGG's chin as well as his heart. I'd give the nod to McClellan. Benn would get whooped. McCallum would be a war of the body snatchers. Roy Jones Jr at middleweight would have embarrassed GGG.

Comment

G-Man ate Julian Jackson's best shots and Tommy Hearns' best shots. GGG can be hit, and if McClellan lands, he can KO him.

Comment

Those are all tough fights for golovkin. He beats nunn probably. I think he loses toneveeyone else honestly. Especially McCallum and Toney.

Comment

Working...
                X