Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Rigo "Outclass" Donaire or "Take Him to School?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
    No hes right. Rigo was in control before the kd and after. He arguably erased the kd and made the 10th an even round.

Did you even watch or score the fight? Looking at your post history since last night would suggest you didnt watch it.
    No, I watched it...just not through the eyes of a fat spastic as was the case with you. You really dont get very much right, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      He did neither. He won a competitive fight. Outclassed and/or schooled is Calz v Lacy or Hopkins v Pavlik. I swear its unbelievable how little knowledge of boxing there is on this boxing forum. Everytime I have read 'Rigo took him to school' I want to cringe. Morons.
      Weren't you just voted one of the funniest posters? You can't be taken serious. That fight was a wash.

Comment

rigo didnt school donaire.

schooling is display of dominance.

rigo movement and defense disabled donaires offense.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          rigo didnt school donaire.

schooling is display of dominance.

rigo movement and defense disabled donaires offense.
          Truth. Funny how when he had Donaire's eye hurt, he couldn't do ****. Movement and patience trump offense, I can't honestly say its a schooling when your that intent on not engaging. Even Mayweather stays in the pocket more than this guy.

Comment

Working...
          X