Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vows Never To Fight Under Mayweather Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this cat is reminding me a lot of how juanma used to act. that fall is going to be great to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
      Are you f__ing re-tard??? how is canelo ducking when he is calling Mayweather out and the latter is the one refusing to fight him? I repeat you are a REturd biass with no knoledge of boxing at all.
      This is true Canelo has been calling out Floyd but Canelo doesnt run his carreer. I shouldnt of used the word ducking because I dont believe Canelos afraid of Floyd. I just think if you go by Shafers statements you could make that argument. Shafer did say that they werent looking to make a fight with Floyd at the time. And much hasnt changed since then so i'll take Shafer at his word. I made a mistake when I used the word duck earlier.

Comment

• At least mayweather can use this as a built in excuse to never fight canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          At least mayweather can use this as a built in excuse to never fight canelo
          This makes no sense cause if he were to be fighting Floyd it it'll be a main event and not under him, so how is he gonna use it as an excuse again?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) has vowed to never appear as an undercard fighter on a show being headlined by Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs). Canelo was left with a bad taste in his mouth after claiming that Mayweather reneged on a proposed agreement to fight him in September. Canelo faces WBA champion Austin Trout in a unification on April 20th in San Antonio, Texas. If Canelo wins, he plans to return on September 14th and refuses to co-headline another event with Mayweather, as the two boxers have done in the past.

[Click Here To Read More]
            Im not surprised by Floyd. He never wants to fight anyone that is a challenge and where he may take punishment. Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
              Im not surprised by Floyd. He never wants to fight anyone that is a challenge and where he may take punishment. Smh
              Ghost has a better chance of beating Mayweather than Canelo.

Comment

• The chump or the chimp whatever will never fight a dangerous fight Floyd is known for that. he's the most over hype American boxer ever live!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  At least mayweather can use this as a built in excuse to never fight canelo
                  lol, that's pretty funny

Floyd stans landing in a thread to rescue him!

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Why do you hate him so much? So much entitlement? He simply wanted a guy to put his name on a piece of paper that just confirmed what he already agreed to verbally. It's common practice in business, that's why people work off of contracts and not verbal agreements because anyone can walk away from a verbal agreement, it doesn't amount to a hill of beans. One guy can just deny that he ever said anything.

This entitled kid is making a lot of people a lot of money and was packing stadiums with 3 times the capacity of the MGM when he was 16 years old. I mean he has been a star since he was a teenager. His fights bring in the highest ratings networks have seen, so I wouldn't say he is not worthy of attention. In fact, he forced his promoters to make the Trout fight happen, they were against it. People just seem to hate him for some unknown reason but I'm curious to see what people say about him if he goes out there and lays Trout out.
                    Another reason to hate him, is sad and funny at the same time to see this type of behavior against anybody albeit (Mayweather, Canelo etc.) it is called "Envy" a very sickening and weaked reasoning if you ask me. It is people that are not happy in their lives and want everybody else to fail just like them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      Last I heard, he had that beef with GBP and Wolfe. He's been trying to get out of his contract. I understand his beef with GB, but he's smoking crack for beefing with Wolfe. She's the reason he is who he is.

I haven't heard any legal trouble.
                      No you're wrong there is an article in badleft hook where he said (almost apologizing for his mess up with GBP) That the only way he'll go visit or talk to Wolf is, "if she explain to him what did she gave him in the 9 round in the fight vs Carlos Molina" implaying that she gave him something to dull his senses, he felt he was fighting in slow-motion, she said it was Gatorade but he didn't buy that.

Comment

Working...
                      X