No announcement yet.

Me in action

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nazfan
    lol yeah ik it sounds kinda ****ty on them but they dont realise the situation im in , its either train and improve or go out with thwm and lose at fights , i think since they all atteneded my fight they realise better now , so do all the girls , i just had one girl add me on msn (shes quite hot) and she now wants to have sex with me! haha
    sore theres ups and downs in this game
    Did that gal go to your first fight also?

Comment

Originally posted by Nazfan
      lol yeah ik it sounds kinda ****ty on them but they dont realise the situation im in , its either train and improve or go out with thwm and lose at fights , i think since they all atteneded my fight they realise better now , so do all the girls , i just had one girl add me on msn (shes quite hot) and she now wants to have sex with me! haha
      sore theres ups and downs in this game
      Do not turn into Tyson young man

Comment

Originally posted by EXIGE
        Did that gal go to your first fight also?
        nah seeminly she has liked me for ages , she read bout me in the paper and got my addy of a chain letter

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Blitz
          Do not turn into Tyson young man
          indeed i will not blitz

Comment

just gonna add one thing, you didn't look very stable from the couple of pics you posted. keep an eye on your balance when you punch or you can get caught off-guard and get knocked down like wladimir did against williamson. klitschko wasn't hurt at all, but was caught in a bad position(off balance) which had costed him a point.

congrats either way.

Comment

Originally posted by j
              just gonna add one thing, you didn't look very stable from the couple of pics you posted. keep an eye on your balance when you punch or you can get caught off-guard and get knocked down like wladimir did against williamson. klitschko wasn't hurt at all, but was caught in a bad position(off balance) which had costed him a point.

congrats either way.
              Also Tyson-Holyfield, similar thing happened, as Tyson goes in for a left hook I think it was, his feet came together, he was off balance and Holyfield just needed to nudge him and he would go down, which he did.

Comment

yes, exige, when your feet are very close, your physical point of balance raises enabling you to be knocked off balance far easier. there are ways to help counter-balance this effect when your feet are touching or nearly touching whithin a shorter than shoulder width distance, but this is beyond the scope of normal boxing training.

Comment

Originally posted by j

congrats either way.
                  yeah i am kinda of balance but have been working on it , my chin used to go up a hell of a lot as soon as i seen a punch coming , but ive improved a lot on tht , ive learned to take it on the gloves

Comment

Originally posted by bobweaver
                    fromt he looks of it there are some hot girls in the crowd

ahahaha yeah i jus caught that also. talk about during your job

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                      ahahaha yeah i jus caught that also. talk about during your job
                      lol , i think there was a few hotties in the crowd , but he is gonna need some back to black before he can get neer them

Comment

Working...
                      X