Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Kirkland pulled out of Rosado fight (article)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems to me that James Kirkland suffers from bi-polar disorder. Hopefully he takes the fight with Canelo, it'll sell really well at the Alamodome. Hopefully you can make Andrade vs. Korobov as the co-feature.

Comment

I think kirland a lil of maybe he suffers from bipolar .....he kind of reminds of that boxer they called .harlem hammer

Comment

At some point, you gotta wash your hands with this bum and forget he exists - why waste your time pandering to this uneducated fool trying your hardest to convince him that 2+2=4, when he's on another plane thinking the opposite.

In a boxing era where there's a billion titles and his obvious appeal should already have him a multi-division or at least multi-winning title champion at this point, with his age, just let that dude rot. There will be more James Kirkland types in the future who'll be less head cases

Comment

I don't think you guys are far off, I think it's possible he has a mental illness. Either that or he's really, really, stupid. Go make some MONEY! This guy thinks he's getting paid more to sit around.

Comment

Kirkland vs ishe smith/cornelius bundrage/matthew hatton etc these are the types of fights hes going to be getting now

Comment

Working...
            X