Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding PAC's one-dimensionality against boxers fighting backing up...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    i never called floyd a one dimentional fighter tho like they do pac despeite him not looking impressive vs pressure fighters in the past...
    Winning is all that counts, not looking impressive. Some fights you win ugly to live another day. Pacquiao didn't learn this until he got ktfo twice, and then he learned.

Comment

they are more relevent in the boxing world than you are on NSB
      What a dumb ass comment, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        You are so right. Pacquiao is a superb fighter, but he becomes one dimensional after 6 rounds against boxers. Pacquiao never could fight inside, and that's where he will be in danger against Floyd, imo.
        you obviously have not seen pac in the lower weights,..and floyd aint that good on the inside himself or else he would'nt have been arguably beaten by castillo who was a good inside fighter...

tha last thing floyd wants to do is come near pacqauio..he needs to stay on the outside and use that reach in his favor and be as mobile as he can

Comment

What a dumb ass comment, lmao!
          lol, i hit a nerve , did'nt i?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
            David Diaz??this guy can't box to save his life.Manny has talent but no teacher.how can your trainer teach you stuff he never learned???
            Doesn't matter, he boxed David Diaz beautifully, he could have just blizted and bum rushed him but instead Pac tried a different strategy and it was very impressive he was working on his boxing, timing, and angles without giving anything away. Pac showed that he can box too. He could have taken Diaz out early but decided to get rounds in and used patience in the ring none of that lunging from 5 feet away telegraphing the punch stuff he does against Marquez.

Roach is horrible, his whole gameplan is to get in a fighters head call them bum, washed up, etc. trying to use the Ali tactic but its backfired three times, and Roach got exposed all his predictions have been crap, Pacmans loyalty ruins him, he should have left Roach a while ago, Roach doesn't teach defense or cutting the ring off.

Comment

you obviously have not seen pac in the lower weights,..and floyd aint that good on the inside himself or else he would'nt have been arguably beaten by castillo who was a good inside fighter...

tha last thing floyd wants to do is come near pacqauio..he needs to stay on the outside and use that reach in his favor and be as mobile as he can
              You're just trolling now, lmao. I do this sometimes. Reduce posters to trolling. Just when you think you're having fun polluting the boards with exaggerisms, lmao...Frank Ducketts enters the thread.

Floyd has never been kod, understand? When hit hard, Floyd takes it...even when he's wobbled. What about Pacquiao? Floyds will to win is greater than Pacquiaos. Floyd is the smarter fighter, and that's why Pacquiao could never beat him.

Comment

You're just trolling now, lmao. I do this sometimes. Reduce posters to trolling. Just when you think you're having fun polluting the boards with exaggerisms, lmao...Frank Ducketts enters the thread.

Floyd has never been kod, understand? When hit hard, Floyd takes it...even when he's wobbled. What about Pacquiao? Floyds will to win is greater than Pacquiaos. Floyd is the smarter fighter, and that's why Pacquiao could never beat him.
                idont troll, thats your job!

i never said floyd has been koed..i also acknowledge pac's ko losses...will to win? what are you talking about now?..i hope you aint talking about heart coz i know for a fact floyd aint the bravest fighter out there..prolly not even in his gym, lol

Comment

idont troll, thats your job!

i never said floyd has been koed..i also acknowledge pac's ko losses...will to win? what are you talking about now?..i hope you aint talking about heart coz i know for a fact floyd aint the bravest fighter out there..prolly not even in his gym, lol
                  So we're done here right? It isn't even Christmas and I roasted this troll, lmao!

Peace...

Comment

So we're done here right? It isn't even Christmas and I roasted this troll, lmao!

Peace...
                    why do you need my aprroval..if you wanna log off, log off!

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
                      Many of his detractors say he becomes a one-trick pony when facing fighters who are good at fighting off the backfoot.

While there's some truth to what the naysayers are saying, at the same time, I think the 1-2 combo is the most effective combo rather than say someone who relies on other the other punches.

I think the bigger issue with PACquiao is his inability to cut off the ring.

It would be kind of stup*d to throw long hooks and uppercuts against fighters who are backing up. What do y'all think ?
                      If someone is running away from you or covering up the whole time, it's gonna be hard to land punches on them especially if they are p4p type of boxers. I don't care if you're SRR.

But like you said, SRR has better skills at cutting off the ring, so SRR will land more punches than Pac will. That being said, Pac has slowed down since he came up from 130 and his endurance/stamina isn't what it used to be. He can't throw 1000 punches a round and overwhelm his opponents anymore.

Pac's style was never going to last... I've been saying this forever.

Comment

Working...
                      X