Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. To Canelo: Why Can't You Fight Me at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is questioning why Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, the WBC's champion at 154, is unable to face him at the middleweight limit of 160. Their respective promoters, Top Rank and Golden Boy Promotions, are very interested in making the fight for early 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]
    fraud vs fraud matchup

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      GBP protecing Canela.

Easy work for JR.
      Both promotions are overly protecting their fighters which makes it easier for people to hate on them. Jr. does not want the catchweight because he can barely make 160.

Comment

ok Jr, lets FLIP THAT SCRIPT.. . why can't you bring your chubby ass down two more pounds? Lol I know it's hard to lay off the mexican cuisine, but all you gotta do is cut out the refried beans or the rice as a side dish, and BOOM, there ya go. . I say if Jr. agrees not to rehydrate over 170, then Canelo should go to 160. . . Canelo would beat Chavez easily. . . He is much better.

Comment

Chavez Jr doesn't need to go down in weight....what he needs to do is give his mandatory a shot at his title. Or fight Martinez. And Canelo needs to fight someone in his weight class.

Comment

Too be fair, these 2 paper champs shld just fight at 157, 3 pounds above Fraudnello's weigth classs and 3 pounds less than El Gordo's weight class... Cmon Jr, stay off the Mole, the Menudo and the freakin Carnitas... No way he makes this weight, guy is a chubster, even when he makes 160 he has no abs, such a joke.. How can you be a fighter and have no lower body muscles to help you with your hip movement like your dad, one of the best in the game when it came to his hip flexors...Fraudnello beats this clown... Jr. has no arsenal only body shots, that is it, no jab to keep spacing, no footwork and def no speed...You put Jr with any top 5 guy at 160 he gets destroyed, Pirog, Sturm,Martinez, Golovkin and even Gennady he is toast agaisnt all these guys...

Comment

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
              Chavez Jr doesn't need to go down in weight....what he needs to do is give his mandatory a shot at his title. Or fight Martinez. And Canelo needs to fight someone in his weight class.
              LOL agreed! Either fighter isn't facing any real competition or fighting their mandatory.

Canelo has more stuff than Jr, I pick him over Julio at any weight

Comment

I can't believe Jr. has the balls to talk about weight, JR's probably at around 200pds right about now.

Canelo doesn't need Jr., Canelo needs to stop with the showcase fights and being to defend his belt against his mandatories. GBP needs to let canelo out in the ocean to see if he sinks or swims already.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
                  Too be fair, these 2 paper champs shld just fight at 157, 3 pounds above Fraudnello's weigth classs and 3 pounds less than El Gordo's weight class... Cmon Jr, stay off the Mole, the Menudo and the freakin Carnitas... No way he makes this weight, guy is a chubster, even when he makes 160 he has no abs, such a joke.. How can you be a fighter and have no lower body muscles to help you with your hip movement like your dad, one of the best in the game when it came to his hip flexors...Fraudnello beats this clown... Jr. has no arsenal only body shots, that is it, no jab to keep spacing, no footwork and def no speed...You put Jr with any top 5 guy at 160 he gets destroyed, Pirog, Sturm,Martinez, Golovkin and even Gennady he is toast agaisnt all these guys...
                  Fair would be them fighting the guys in line for their titles.

Comment

Lol... What a fatass!!! I can't beleive he has the nerve to ask why Saul won't fight him at 160! I think it's pretty obvious to everyone that the fair catchweight would be 157... Lol. Chavez' absurdness has hit a new high. My goodness. This guy is a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
                      Fair would be them fighting the guys in line for their titles.
                      Ya, no kidding right.... That wld be asking these two clowns too much from each other.. That wld be much better...

Comment

Working...
                      X