Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you view Foreman as a measuring stick on whether Cotto still has it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you view Foreman as a measuring stick on whether Cotto still has it?

Yes or no?

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
    Yes or no?
    I viewed Martinez as a measuring stick for williams and was not impressed at all,by the preformance williams put up.

Comment

Not a measuring stick compared to other elite fighters.

However, to dismiss this as a bull**** win is unfair. I think this was a very good win for Miguel.

Comment

good win but not great

Comment

Yes!!!! No " SHOT " fighter would beat, much less dominate a guy like Foreman. Not to mention it was cotto's 1st fight at that weight. Foreman is one of those guys we're you will never look good fighting him win or lose(much like clottey) and Cotto just did. Miguel is here to stay.

Comment

He looked very small against Foreman, good job he wasn't facing a puncher. I think you have to say it was a good win for Cotto, he looked sharp and faced a really awkward guy. Can he do anything at 154? Sure, but I really don't think he would beat Martinez. Perhaps he should go back to 147 and face Berto or Floyd (yeah, as if!)
            Last edited by Drunk Punch; 06-06-2010, 12:27 AM.

Comment

I was impressed. I thought Cotto only lost one round. Many people thought Yuri boxing would make cotto look shot. I was nervous for Cotto before the fight started because I dindn't know what to expect but as the fight went on I relaxed more because cotto was handling him self real well

Comment

Working...
              X