Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think about Miguel Cotto's comments towards Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ricky Hatton is finished. Ricky "WHO" now. Dr Who, its Ricky WHO, now for BBC America

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      no

no, we always knew hatton was good, but not great

pretty foolish

possibly.

doesn't mean anything... cotto is the bigger man and he's supposed to win.

no

no
      if cotto is suppose to win why is he the underdog in the betting????

english bookmakers have pacman 1/2 and cotto 13/8

pacman is a strong fav

Comment

Well Cotto shouldn't be talking **** about Hatton really..

What has he done which makes him superior to Hatton? he is better technically no doubt but least Hatton never quit.

Look at there achievements and stuff and if anything Hatton > Cotto, Cotto got no business ****ting on Hatton tbh anyway. The 2 guys he has lost too> Cotto aswell..

Comment

since hes been in the u.s hes been loosing to the best

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Hatton ain't in no position to say anything really. He's basically done. Pac beat his ass and Cotto would too.

Hatton wasn't overrated. He was the underdog, but a live one. Nobody expected to see the lineal JWW champ get blasted in 2 rds. Even cats who picked Pac weren't expectin that ****.

If Cotto gets KO'd at WW by lil Pac, he gon look like a str8 up *****. Especially if it happens early.

Cotto is supposed to KO Pac. He's a powerful WW and has a claim to bein the top dog in the division. Pac ain't a WW.

No point to Hatton-Cotto even if Cotto loses. Cotto still murks him.
            I disagree, i knew it would happen i picked pac to win by TKO in the 2nd

Comment

i think hatton was overrated even before fighting floyd. though i give him props for fighting 2 #1 p4p fighters

Comment

To all the people saying Cotto is talking ****, I disagree. They asked him a question and he responded with his opinion. I think Hatton is/was overrated as well. That doesn't mean I'm talking ****, just my opinion.

I suggest watching the interview again where he said that. He didn't say that in a mean, dismissive way. He just stated his opinion matter of factly when asked how he was different than Oscar and Ricky.

Comment

Hatton vs Quintana next year

Comment

Comment

Would be nice to hear Pacquiao say "I'm no Michael Jennings"..but Pacquiao has too much class and respect to diminish Cotto's resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X