Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother jumps in on Daughter school fight and starts hitting other young girls----->>>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
    i doubt it too

unless you look like this:

lol yea he would get sparked

Comment

If I was there I'd make believe I'm trying to break it up just to grab some ****** and hump them.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
        i doubt it too

unless you look like this:

Oh **** they infiltrated BritishBoxing92's Myspace page and took his personal pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
          Oh **** they infiltrated BritishBoxing92's Myspace page and took his personal pictures.

Green K

Comment

that was out of line and yea the little girl had a chin she got wacked in the head a bunch of time.

Comment

sad sad story

Comment

that mom is crazy, should be thrown in jail for 6-8 months to teach her a lesson.

Comment

LOL @ the drunken mom trying to throw the MT clinch knee and she falls.

she had like no leverage or grip or any balance.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The Young girl that was getting hit with the right hooks ..... Has a solid beard

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                      The Young girl that was getting hit with the right hooks ..... Has a solid beard
                      I think she was in shock, and the Mom was a limp wrist personally.

But yeah she took the punches without falling.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X