No announcement yet.

Pacquiao not leaving Arum for Mayweather bout : inquirer.net

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
    He is right, to agree to and concede on this latest demand of Floyd's is just getting silly now, there's no prior evidence to suggest that he won't just find another excuse leaving Pacman in tricky situation.

A clause for Pac to leave TR for one fight in order to enable it (whilst paying TR perhaps) could have merit though.
    This has been suggested. Schaeffer said that Arum can have his name on the ring and they will pay Arum but Arum can not be involved in the negotiations.

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      If the reason why the Pac vs. Floyd fight aint happening is cause Floyd wants Pac to leave Arum and Top Prank, then I dont know how clear sh$% has to be for people to realize that FLOYD JUST DONT WANT THAT FIGHT..
      If that were the case then it was clear that Pac didn't want the Bradley, or Mosely fight, or the Marquez rematch.

Comment

• Why do people keep bringing up Floyd, other than a Bradley rematch Pacquiao has no other meaningful fights. GB has the kind of stable that would put Pacquiao in plenty of exiting fights, fights that would spark a lot of interest. Of course many of you are gonna act oblivious to that fact because your a bunch of fan boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
          which is exactly why Pacquiao's people can't complete two sentences without mentioning Mayweather's name.
          Jesus Christ you ******ed motherf**ker, have you not seen how many times f@ggot ass Floyd has said Pacquiao's name in like the last month? Every first, third, and fifth word of every sentence that has came out of his mouth for the past 5 weeks has been "Pacquiao". But it's Pacquiao's people who can't stop saying his name? Get real, dumb f**k. Your vivid day dreaming fantasies of Floyd's c0ck in your mouth has completely clouded your already painfully slow mind. And apparently also rendered your ass deaf and/or illiterate.

Comment

• Pacquiao needs to realize that he is running out of options with Top Rank. Right now, his welterweight options are limited to guys like Bradley, Vargas, and Abregu. At 140, Provodnikov, Allakhverdiev, and Alvarado. At 135, a guy like Crawford or Beltran. At 130, Garcia. Does anybody really want to see these fights? If Pacquiao chooses to resign with Top Rank, he is choosing to deprive the fans of interesting fights.

Comment

• Pac is going to get buried in debts. He should know by now. I can't feel bad for the guy anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Jesus Christ you ******ed motherf**ker, have you not seen how many times f@ggot ass Floyd has said Pacquiao's name in like the last month? Every first, third, and fifth word of every sentence that has came out of his mouth for the past 5 weeks has been "Pacquiao". But it's Pacquiao's people who can't stop saying his name? Get real, dumb f**k. Your vivid day dreaming fantasies of Floyd's c0ck in your mouth has completely clouded your already painfully slow mind. And apparently also rendered your ass deaf and/or illiterate.
                It must be really tough to be a Pac.tard these days. With your hero on the run from the governments of TWO countries, having recently woke up from his coma and his PPV #s in the tank, things must be discouraging for you guys.

Maybe Mayweather will be nice and throw your hero a bone to help him save his house.

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
                  Link to the article

GENERAL SANTOS CITY—Goodbye megabout?

World boxing eight-division champ and Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao said he won’t leave Top Rank Promotions just to seal a highly anticipated bout against Floyd Mayweather Jr.

“Floyd Mayweather Jr. never runs out of excuses just to avoid fighting me. If I leave Top Rank, there’s no guarantee the fight would push through,” Pacquiao said in an interview with the Inquirer.

“So, why should I leave Top Rank? Just to make Pacquiao-Mayweather fight happen? No way.”

Pacquiao also called out Mayweather, telling the undefeated American a fight can be made even if the Filipino remains with Top Rank.

“The promotional company where I am in should not be made an issue. If this is the fight the world boxing fans want, let’s do it regardless of which promotional outfit we belong. There should be no lame excuses,” Pacquiao said.

Pacquiao bared that when Mayweather called him up a few years back, the latter asked him to leave Top Rank and join in his own promotional firm, The Mayweather Promotions.

“I told him I’m staying with Top Rank. I’m not interested to join his promotional outfit,” Pacquiao said.

The Filipino ring icon also advised Mayweather to stop insulting him or other boxers.

“When Floyd Mayweather was jailed for domestic violence, I prayed for him. Did you ever hear me say anything bad against him? I did not insult him while he was down and inside the prison cell. Instead, I prayed to God to change his heart,” Pacquiao bared.

On the other hand, Mayweather, Pacquiao said, would not stop making insults about his loss to Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez.

“Floyd Mayweather keeps on insulting me for that knockout. We are not perfect. We all commit mistakes. I made a big mistake during my last fight with Marquez,” Pacquiao said.

“It was both a humbling and learning experience, Pacquiao said of the loss to Marquez. “It has even made me a better and stronger person.”
                  Pac will leave Bob and Floyd still wont fight him.

Comment

• Pacman will retire a broke bum

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      Pacman will retire a broke bum
                      He brought it on himself, if he'd just made a few demands of Arum instead of blindly doing whatever he was told he wouldn't be in this situation. Now more than likely he'll have to fight much longer than he should have and get more beat up.

Manny is the "Brooks Hatlen" of boxing unfortunately......

Comment

Working...
                      X