Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      when we were kids my buddy banged this girl who's cooch was so stanky
      he had to open the bedroom window,
      but he hit it anyway

i've brought my share of nasties home, especially after i got divorced

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        You've peaked my curiosity, baya. What kind of complaints and mistakes are we talking about here?

Anyway you can take a cellphone snapshot while she's sleeping and upload it for me? I've been up all night drinking and I've got a road trip ina few hours, so I could use a good puke.
        dude.

why she can't keep a man, why these things just happen to her, how she doesn't deserve the bad luck in relationships she's endured.

man, i was out of there as soon as i woke up.

this chick literally cried for me to stay with her ... that was this AM, i have about 4 unanswered texts from her. very disgusted with myself sneaking out of there this AM.

but i'm back on the prowl tonight. i'll keep posting these in the drunk lang thread.
        Last edited by baya; 05-26-2013, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          How much weight was she carrying?
          she was 15lbs overweight.

her face was very faakable but i wanted to punch her teeth in because of the condition of her feet.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            ...or alternatively, like any other inebriated man at the end of a night out (you were drunk, right?). Don't sweat it, just forget it, focus on Froch v Kessler for the day.
            already forgotten. great fight!

Comment

I bagged a solid 8.5-9 last night.

Good times it was.

She had to go to work early this morning, but I got her number and I think I'll see her again.

Comment

Skip to 4:40.

This is how I did it.

This girl was super hot. I had to make an investment in that one.

Comment

good job, dude.

i'm talking to the red-head that i originally wanted last night, 7.5, i gotta get into the city for the 8's and 9's.

this one will make up for last nights debacle.

Comment

I one time did go home with a girl. I got her undressed, and then she started crying, dropping tears on my chest. (About her x-boyfriend, who I actually knew from class.) I got up and left. Then she called me the next day, and was like "what happened last night?" I tried to tell her, but she didn't really talk to me anymore after that.

She was maybe a 5.5. She was actually Korean, though this happened in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
                      I one time did go home with a girl. I got her undressed, and then she started crying, dropping tears on my chest. (About her x-boyfriend, who I actually knew from class.) I got up and left. Then she called me the next day, and was like "what happened last night?" I tried to tell her, but she didn't really talk to me anymore after that.

She was maybe a 5.5. She was actually Korean, though this happened in the US.
                      i'm still wondering how i didn't do that last night. i've done it before, on more than one occasion. she totally forgot about her dignity and just went for complete desperation, and i obliged.

i'm getting soft.

things are going good. great conversation and it's almost closing time here, its just she and i.

Comment

Working...
                      X