Bus driver uppercuts teen girl and throws her off the bus [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    damn...that was a wild, loopy, hamed-like uppercut
    I know it was so unexpected and cartoonish almost.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      Woooow!!!!! her head almost came off, perfectly placed upper cut....
      I'm against men hitting women but she asked for it....she threw the first punch and since some women complain about not getting treated equal to men well now she's equal....lmao!
      I would've gave her a stomach punch instead and watch her dumb ass curl up. But for a hellacious uppercut it should've finished her. That little chick has a granite chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
        That thing was not a woman. It had a vagina sure I bet. But that was no woman. Women don't act like that. She is what we call a bytch.
        Whatever she is, he's gonna get into a lot of trouble because that wasn't self defense, it was angry retaliation. Not justified under the law. But she should also be charged with assault, which she probably won't.

Comment

he had some paulie malignaggi-esque power though.. that girl would wake up in a hospital if being clocked that way by a man with decent power..

but that's just wrong.. he could just slap her or grab her.. i wouldn't be surprised if he's related to the mayweathers..

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
            I would've gave her a stomach punch instead and watch her dumb ass curl up. But for a hellacious uppercut it should've finished her. That little chick has a granite chin.
            that was a Mortal Kombat uppercut....Lol!
            Fatality throwing her out the bus....

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I know it was so unexpected and cartoonish almost.

cartoonish is a great description...dude got up and then goes into this weird motion...THEN he threw her ass off the bus...for someone against violence towards women, i laughed a little too hard at that video

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                cartoonish is a great description...dude got up and then goes into this weird motion...THEN he threw her ass off the bus...for someone against violence towards women, i laughed a little too hard at that video
                I would pay to see that driver fight again, he was so nonchalant about it yet so forceful and crafty at the same time.

Comment

nice chin on that hooded rat,

Comment

What really sucks is that this bus driver will most likely be dealt with by people she knows and he'll be fired.

Comment

loud *****, someone had to uppercut her and chuck her off the bus

Comment

Working...
                      X