Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWS: Canelo vs Mosley Done for May 5th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shane loses but i think it could possibly be more competitive than people think simple cause canelo is so protected and unproven

Comment

this isnt really news. We saw this coming

Comment

They are stacking the undercard with names, which will result in large PPV sales, not great fights. Canelo should have fought Delvin Rodriguez. Mosley isn't a very good fight for him.

Comment

Cinco De Mayo weekend

4 blacks

1 Puerto Rican

1 Mexican

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            They are stacking the undercard with names, which will result in large PPV sales, not great fights. Canelo should have fought Delvin Rodriguez. Mosley isn't a very good fight for him.
            Basically. And both(Winky and Mosley) are extremely washed up

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Basically. And both(Winky and Mosley) are extremely washed up
              Winky has been past it and not even good since he fought Hopkins, and he was a shell of himself against Williams 3 years ago.

Mayweather-Cotto would do big PPV sales if the only fight was them, but by adding Mosley, Alvarez, Wright to the card, it'll probably do massive sales.

Comment

i wanted kirkland canelo but hey that's boxing for you

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  i wanted kirkland canelo but hey that's boxing for you
                  So did I forza, but kirkland is fighting soon, so what can you do? "That's boxing" is a little unfair.

Comment

i think goldenboy is actually doing the right thing once in allowing a fighter to develop

with canelo's style he would have faced the possiblity of taking a beating early in his career against a prime puncher

mosley is beyond his prime, but he wont have issues with canelo's style

i dont think that he'll be totally outclassed or stink the joint out. canelo will be there to be hit. if shane can let his hands go he can make a fight of it.

and if canelo can stop mosley it will still be an accomplishment

on an undercard? i'll take it

Comment

they can't do all these fight on 1 card its going to be very expensive undercard

Comment

Working...
                      X