Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ran 5 miles barefoot today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today I did half of my 1800 yds of sprints barefoot...could definitely feel it whne I was running.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      today I did half of my 1800 yds of sprints barefoot...could definitely feel it whne I was running.
      Wow, I would never try that. Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
        I been wearing Vibram fivefingers for a while so my legs and feet are strong as hell. Today I went to park and ran bare for 5 miles with no pain at all. I use to only run 2 or 3 miles, but today I did my first 5. I can't believe how is it was becaue it felt so natural. I also love the crazy looks people give me.
        what!!! you were showing off your vibram to us for a long time and yet this your first time to run it on 5 miler? Youre a weak sissy trying hard runner.

Comment

Originally posted by love me View Post
          what!!! you were showing off your vibram to us for a long time and yet this your first time to run it on 5 miler? Youre a weak sissy trying hard runner.
          For some reason your post made me laugh. I only used my vibrams for short runs, strength training, and walking. All my long training run are done with Nike shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
            For some reason your post made me laugh. I only used my vibrams for short runs, strength training, and walking. All my long training run are done with Nike shoes.
            you're a real idiot! vibrams should be used for longer miles to make your lower body accustomed to the feel and function of barefoot running and that also benefits your leg especially the calf muscles. you take pride of using it without knowing what really is. idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by love me View Post
              you're a real idiot! vibrams should be used for longer miles to make your lower body accustomed to the feel and function of barefoot running and that also benefits your leg especially the calf muscles. you take pride of using it without knowing what really is. idiot!
              Well I choose not to use them for long runs. I'm still getting the same benifits from walking, strength training, and short runs.

Comment

Working...
              X