No announcement yet.

Worst boxers nightmare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
    I'm telling you that he wouldn't get near Ali and get completely dominated for 15 rounds..When have you ever seen someone in close with their head on Alis chest in his prime?... Joe Louis in his prime had trouble with smaller guys so if people are thinking"he gave Joe hell so he must be in with a chance with Ali,you're wrong"

Do people think a 12 stone 3 pound guy called Billy Conn would give Ali trouble????? because he gave a prime Louis a really big shock and almost stopped Louis a couple times and completely outboxed him in several rounds

Marciano would get frustrated and make even more mistakes than he already made to start with...
    how about joe frazier?? Your the one who gave the Louis footage, im not comparing Louis to ali at all, if that were true ali would be in ALOT of trouble, I just cant see ali dancing for 15 rounds with Marciano and tieing him up, saying that Marciano was small so wresting wouldn't tier him that much but round 7 onwards Marciano would slowly start to catch up to him, I don't believe he would do a better job than frazier but still a tough night for Ali

Comment

Originally posted by likeamulekick View Post
      how about joe frazier?? Your the one who gave the Louis footage, im not comparing Louis to ali at all, if that were true ali would be in ALOT of trouble, I just cant see ali dancing for 15 rounds with Marciano and tieing him up, saying that Marciano was small so wresting wouldn't tier him that much but round 7 onwards Marciano would slowly start to catch up to him, I don't believe he would do a better job than frazier but still a tough night for Ali
      I can't see Frazier catching up with the 65 version of Ali,people tend to forgot Ali was in his prime when Frazier was making his debut
      Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 04-11-2013, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X